Reviews for The Belly Tales: Adventures of Liv and Fitz
Reader575 chapter 15 . 7/12
Dear author are you planning to finish this cute story. Really would love to read an update.
blackbeauty43 chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
this story is so damn funny, girl you are too much. i love this. please continue, cant wait for fitz to be in the birthing room as those babies come out. olivia is going to kill him, lol.
kelleekellkell chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
Oh my gosh, delicious! Just discovered this... You gotta come back and update, pleeeease! That scene w/Mellie daydreaming was priceless.
fostes00 chapter 15 . 3/13/2014

I just stumbled on to this story and I absolutely LOVED it. Found myself smiling and giggling as I got to know this Liv and Fitz. Very interesting plot and character development.

I know you wrote it awhile ago but am hoping you would consider picking the story back up where you left off?

I would love to see where you take much more to explore.
Sarah chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Please finish this story it's so good
lvigin chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
love abby. in show "real life" i can see that is the only way mellie is better matched for fitz. shes a tall bigger lady, should would have no problem carrying his giant children. poor liv is tiny!
Cici G chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
I look forward to more.
Gladiator4Olitz chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
I Loved this! I was cracking up at drunk Fitz singing!
Mikesmom118 chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
Aunt Dee94 chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
Hey...why did you stop writing. Please finish, I want to meet the triplets.
AppleOfDiscord19 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Jesus, please finish this story so I can have my life back! I flove this story.
Oceans00711girl chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
Hmmm she wants girls and has come up with names... Mellie can't stay focused around Sam and Fitz knows it... Looking forward to there conversation..
deelove1 chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Please update soon.
Lks chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
Please, more Mellie and Sam! She needs some great sex and someone who can keep her off balance. I love this. Shonda should do it so Bellamy has some great scenes without hurting our olitz. This is brilliant. If I keep complimenting you will you update soon?
Scandalicious chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
Please please please please please finish this story!