Reviews for The Belly Tales: Adventures of Liv and Fitz
Maverick37 chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
For a moment, I really thought Sam and Mellie hit the sheets so to speak. Should've been tipped off that they didn't when Sam was trashing Liv. Never would happen. That was hot!
sparklestar200 chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
Just caught up with all 15 chapters and I love hampton's character is hilarious! The humour twist is so catchy and Fitz and Liv make my heart melt. Bring on the next chapter :D
chocolate1 chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
You had be going with Mellie's sexcapade but I huge smile came on my face when it was only a dream...hahaha. Now here comes Mellie again in attack dog mood and I know Liv will come with the perfect plan to counter it.
CarolineSparrow chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
Mellie's got it bad for Sam LOL
You're saying you can't write smut, but I respectfully disagree. I wish you wrote some Olitz action.
mschessplayer chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
WTF InspiredToRead ? This chapter only inspires me to yell at you. How you gonna leave Mellie hot & bothered out in fantasyland like that? that ain't right... SMH... mumbling...
I'm forming a protest march outside your office as we speak...who's with me?
lovemboth chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
I was so hoping that Mellie had finally gotten some and could unwind a little bit. Fitz was too funny with the innuendo. Let's hope he can truly fix the situation with Mellie.
jazphace chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
Gladiators!
Neoyorquina chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
Girl, you really got me going. Thought Mellie was really getting it. And that reaction/interruption by Fitz was priceless. "Did you not...finish?" LOL!

Another great update! I love this story!
RealCamille chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
DEEEEAAAAADDDD, Fool! LMFAO! I shoulda KNOWN something was awry when Sam said "But she's not you." and "How any man chooses her over you, I'll never know." Ahahahahahahaaaahhh! Really? A dream, indeed. A fantasy. LMFAO!

Alright. Maybe a more subtle, but still somewhat hot and tawdry, interplay between Mellie and Sam makes more sense. SMH. She really does need to get her some, though. Distract her from Fitz and Liv. LOL!

Great add. Can't wait for more. SMH.
Annie chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Loved it! Can't wait to see what Mellie does/says next! Fitz is too sneaky with his little under the table action!
Neoyorquina chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
I love this story so much! It's one of my favs on this site. But Mellie needs to get with the program and get w/Sammie. What on earth is she waiting for?
OTP-Obsessions chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
cant wait for more addicted to this story already and i started it yesterday!
chocolate1 chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I enjoyed the way in which you described Mellie's emotions in the room - how they were up and down until she made a finally decision even though I laughed with her mentally thinking about Sam too blonde, too thick and curly...hahahaha. I can't give any advice about pregnancy and its symptoms even though I'm surrounded by nieces and their damn kids and my brother and his damn kids...LMAO! How can I be on vaca and still tired..LLOL! Enjoyed the read!
RealCamille chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
You write in-depth P.O.V.'s SOOOOO perfectly. SMH. I love the "conflict" Mellie is experienced. She needs to get fucked (I'm so sorry for my language, but... I mean it) so hard by Sam that she becomes known as "Giddy Mellie" around the White House during her last days as offical First Lady. Can you please give her a dark, little-used office somewhere on site where Sammy finds (tracks... like a Kenyan gamesman) her and goes in for the kill? By "kill" of course I mean charming her panties off... literally... and then blowing her back out, and then essentially walking away just after inviting her to make the next move if she so chooses. And, what if Mellie doesn't say a [coherent] word during the entire episode? Hahahahahahaaahhhhhhhhhh! *sighs* Just a thought, but you don't need my input. You're SPECTACULAR. You know what you're doing. SMH.

Anyhoo... Fitz and Liv don't really give a shit about everybody else (Abby and Cy included) right about now, and I love, love, love, LOVE it! I won't be impatient; I look forward to it whenever you decide to give them some freaky deaky pregnant sex.

And, Hampton... *swoons*... he reminds me SOOO much of Gabriel Mann (Nolan) on 'Revenge'. That's whose face I see when I envision Hampton... LMFAO! Ahhhhhh... *sighs again*.

Girl, I love you, you know that. You're one of my faves... by far. Nice add. Can't wait for the next installment.
CarolineSparrow chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I love your story:) Very funny, but at the same time really touching:)
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »