Reviews for Stargate SG1 :Connections
moonshadow2012 chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
There's a word in that sentence that doesn't apply to hijacking a Maximus Warship. It's called 'reasonable'. Who in the world, the universe, or any dimension beyond can hijack a warship and be reasonable at the same time?!
Apparently Keith...
Anyway. I loved this chapter. It was kinda sad, but the part with the little kid was cute and uplifting. I like that you put Jefraim (watch me have spelled that wrong...wait no. I just checked.) back in. YAY FOR FRIENDSHIP SPEECHES! Jk. I loved his backstory. I'm glad you put it in here.
I can't wait to read about Lucky Keith's as-many-as-possible good words ;P
And the moon disappeared, leaving only a shadow and lifeless oceans in its wake.
moonshadow2012 chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Oh man you weren't kidding when you said it was sad. Wow. Great action though. I loved the hijacking and the dialogue scene between Keith and the Imperial commander which has made me hungry for a backstory. But THATS SO SAD! Omigosh you killed his closest friends. Great emotion though. You did that really well. Update soon!
Shadows of Abandoned Dreams
Taking Refuge on the Moon
moonshadow2012 chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Ooooooooo. Mysterious. That's epic. Love the beginning of the chapter. When the word 'impossible' was uttered, I almost face-palmed. But Keith seems to be a little easily distracted...let's hope he can still pull off that stunt with the enemy hanger bay. And I think he just met his parallel female self. Wow, I can't wait for more...which is good because i can just read the next chapter right now. Mwa ha ha.
Dancing on the Surface of the Moon under Cover of Shadows
Chris7221 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
I'm in a bit of a rush so this review may be a little short and a little disjointed. Okay, this story, what to say about it... Well, it's incredibly strange.

I'm going to assume the people in the other galaxy are original, as no crossover has been mentioned and I do not recognize the 'verse. It seems rather interesting, and seems like Star Wars with some BSG in it. However, at this point there is little depth. Virtually zero space has been spent describing the background. Take some time and focus on the past rather than the present. As of this point we know very little about the people we are reading about. It is interesting enough that I want to know more, so you have something there.

Speaking of people, your characters suffer from very much the same issues- next to no background. We hardly know anything about these people- they seem okay but we don't know a lot about them.

I'm still not sure how everything is connected in regards to the Ancients and the other galaxy, but I guess we'll find out later.

The plot, well, we haven't got far enough to really get into the SGC part, but the war seems interesting enough. At this point, though, it's not really clear who's the good guys and who's the bad guys, not because of deliberate ambiguity but because of lack of information.

Overall, this fic is very poorly written. It's crammed together, too short, lacks depth, is hard to read, and is full of holes. Seven chapters and you've barely broken the 10K mark, which isn't the worst I've seen, but a story like this really needs longer, more descriptive chapters. Length and formatting are the key things here- make it longer and fix the formatting. Double spaces.

Lots of potential, but in its current form this fic has some serious issues.
dpdp chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
moonshadow2012 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
WAAAAAT? THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE WORMHOLE?! Koolio. Hahaha well the other people can't really get mad these guys are just following their lead. Hey guess what i just realized? Together, your forces make the Northern Lights. Yes. I JUST realized that. What's going on with Keith, Castor, and their squad of suicidal maniacs? This is very suspenseful. Love it. Update!
Moon-Bound Shadow-Chaser
moonshadow2012 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Risky but just might work. Wow that sounds strange coming from one of your characters. NOT. Anyway I LOVED this chapter! I was hoping we'd get to see some action in the other sector of space or whatever. This is great. I like Castor and Keith's telepathic twin-type relationship. That's really cool. Can't wait to see what goes down next.
Shadow Watcher from Moon Base 2012
moonshadow2012 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Yo this is an amazing story :D I love Keith. He's a great character with sooo much potential. I can't wait for them to get the stargate thingy working and see where it takes them. I also can't wait to see what Keith does and what he becomes. I like the friendships you have, and I love the way everyone interacts with each other like they are actually part of a team. That's how things should be on starships and stuff. Your writing style is awesome. Congratulations on being one or possibly the only person who can write about ranks and military strategies and blah blah blah without putting me to sleep. :D Update soon, even though I'm not done reading what you have here yet!
The One Who Dwells in the Shadow of the Moon
Aldama chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
An interesting start. I can't wait to read more.