Reviews for The Next Chapter
twlightbella chapter 30 . 4/6
Aww very happy ending
twlightbella chapter 29 . 4/6
Edward and Bella are getting married again
twlightbella chapter 11 . 4/6
EdwRd is chief of staff
twlightbella chapter 6 . 4/5
Aww
Rose Potter4 chapter 30 . 10/23/2014
I loved theam all plz keep writing I love your storys
irelandk chapter 30 . 10/10/2014
:-)
nessa01 chapter 30 . 9/10/2014
Wow this was a amazing story!

Thank you for writing this story for us to read!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 30 . 8/5/2014
that was so beautiful and god I loved it glad Marie turned out so well aren't you sorry about Alice's son but lets hope he will be ok. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GREAT STORY.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 29 . 8/5/2014
that was beautiful I loved it and she going to marry him again with a new wedding set. YES THIS IS GREAT THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 28 . 8/5/2014
well does she get her wedding rings back or not and hell I am glad they are dead too oh yeah almost forgot does Edward get his millions back too.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
I know Bella loves him but can she forgive him and who took her wedding ring Renee or Mike. will she get them back or does she even care.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
there isnothing on your blog about the next chapter that I can find there. and that man it is the FBI guy isn't it. does Edward have Lizzy back or not.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 25 . 8/4/2014
wonder how bad Bella is hurt and why would any MOTHER do this to her daughter and grandbabies. wonder how Marie and Lizy are doing and how hurt they are. will Bella even want to see Edward.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
did she wreck the car
nello25 chapter 30 . 7/24/2014
THIS WAS AS LOVELY AS THE PREQUEL, AM SO HAPPY THEY GOT THEIR HAPPILY EVER AFTER. I DO WISH RENEE HAD SUFFERED A LOT MORE THOUGH. THANKS FOR SHARING THIS WITH US.