Reviews for The Next Chapter
twimima7 chapter 30 . 6/24
I hate for this story to end and that's how good it is. Thank you so much for writing "A Fresh Star"t and the sequel "The Next Chapter" which will be set to my favorites.
twimima7 chapter 29 . 6/24
Thank you for the happy ending. I loved every bit of this chapter.
Awesome chapter. It ended very good and it made me happy . Especially since the last few chapters had me so upset with Edward, Renee, Mike Sr. and agent Goss. I love this family, Bella especially.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 6/24
Yes I agree he should be shot in the groin 3 times. Hope she leaves him.
twimima7 chapter 22 . 6/23
I hate to think it is one of the Detectives, but Mikes dad is a possibility unless she had him killed and using his money to hide out. But I agree, it's taken too long to find her. Some else is hiding and helping her.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 6/23
I hope they catch Renee and put her away for the rest of her short needs to sue the school district too. Poor Bella. Her life of teaching is ruined all because of that witch. Why hasn't Charlie said anything?
twimima7 chapter 19 . 6/23
Altho I know she was wrong not telling him of the truck, he was cruel when he went to sleep in the quest room knowing of her past with Mike. Glad he made it up to her and her spent time with her.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 6/22
The wicked witch, Renee no less.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 6/22
Of course it's Renee she can't leave well enough alone. I hope Bella ignores.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 6/22
Good chapter. Glad Edward reported her right away. I feel for Bella but at least her baby girl spoke of her love to her mommy.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 6/22
Kate got eyes on Edward and she does not know Bella. You don't touch what is hers.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 6/22
Take the FMLA and it will give her a chance to bond with the kids and Edward. She's a good teacher as what she does and is caring of her students and faculty. She'll be alright come July.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 6/21
Such a nice family and good times together. Bella needs to quit her job, spend time at home and then decide to teach later on when the kids are older.
twlightbella chapter 30 . 4/6
Aww very happy ending
twlightbella chapter 29 . 4/6
Edward and Bella are getting married again