Reviews for Blood Bound
kairi loves sora chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
You made me cry at the end. I like the alternate ending. I thought Balto would stop them. Oh well. Well done. Looking forward to the coming storm. See ya
Brythespy chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Wow... just Wow. That was so amazing... I've got to say, I did feel bad that he was killed off at the end... Such a troubled soul that deep down was a good guy. He is amazing, mostly because I can "sort of" relate to it, not saying I've gone through anything near bad as what happened with Jet and Minerva, but I was "betrayed" in a way by... "someone" in high school. Someone I thought I loved (I know, high school, god stfu teenage me)... A single manly tear rolled down my face as I read this, and I'm not ashamed, the story was that good. A side of me loved the sad ending, happy endings always seem "unreal" , good shit never happends in life, and it's sad, but it's the happy middle rather than the happy end that makes me feel good.
unshippedcorpse chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Both versions of this managed to bring a tear to my eye and the second one was well worth the weight. honestly I do like the second one better though, not only because it's the more 'happy' ending, but because the other one seemed almost incomplete, with nova just running off never to be seen again, and the man carrying the dog away never being explained, but even with that you're writing can be like the depths of sorrow itself or the essence of pure joy, in other words amazing job with this and every other story you've written, good luck with you're classes and such and i hope you keep writing.
unshippedcorpse chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
I'm not going to lie, this actually made me cry a bit and gave me a bad chest pain, I know its only a story with a fictional character, but still its just, sad. But i guess it was a little more appropriate, what happened to Jet flat out sucked, and at many times life itself can flat out suck. Great story, I'll be waiting for the final part.
Country wolf-dog chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
Oh my good I feel sick right now. Guess Jet lost the coin toss. Man I almost feel like my own dog was just killed. It's amazing how when a great author writes an amazing story you feel as if the characters in the story are real. This story has been an absolute joy to read the entire time. I guess I knew all along Jet was probably going to die in the end but, I always hoped he wouldn't. Thanks for the read. You are an amazing writer! See later.
unshippedcorpse chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
huh, bit of a morbid author's note, "part of me wants to kill him...but i hesitate to kill it's down to five flips of a coin", but i completely understand what you mean, happily ever after is the case for a lot of stories, but in life its almost never the case, can't wait to see what the coin decides!
unshippedcorpse chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
I can think of a few ways this could end with jet being alive, but none of them very likely, the main one being someone took the bullet for him. No matter what the resolution is (or how sad it is) i can't wait to read it.
Country wolf-dog chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
Cliffhanger! Please update soon! I want to believe Jet wasn't just shot but odds are he was. So much suspense, to what will happen next...
Country wolf-dog chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
Man if there is one thing I know for sure about fanfiction is that you can never be 100% sure a story will have a happy ending. Which is also what keeps stories interesting. Again amazed with the thought and time put into this. Keep the updates coming!
unshippedcorpse chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
I can't wait to see were your going with this, also i hope he does wipe the fucking smirk off his face.
Country wolf-dog chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Cliffhanger! Well I knew it was just to good to last. I just hope Jet or Nova don't end up getting killed. Oh by the way this was just brought to my attention, that you are doing to things many authors aren't doing. Using imagery and actually describing each characters emotions. And for that I apluad(slow claps). Yeah school seems to have every author bedded down. This actually is the first one of all the stories I am following to be updated this week. I can't wait for the next update.
unshippedcorpse chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Another thing i love about your stories, the way you can turn the mood from the humor in Nova's thoughts the the horror of what happens to them at the end of the chapter. hope to read more soon!
Kodiwolf321 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
always great chapters from you
Country wolf-dog chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
This story is making its to becoming one of my favorites... No scratch that it is my favorite. Keep updating when ever you get the chance.
unshippedcorpse chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
I thought this chapter was great, i could look out my window and see the storm over the ocean! and then it took me a bit to realize it had started to rain outside, but really you have such great imagery, it's like the words melt away to a movie.