Reviews for Harry Potter and the Anima Desiderium
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Sorry I'm putting this here, I know it has nothing to do with this fic, but I'm using someone else's computer and all I can do is put reviews, so the only way I can say anything is like this. About that Doctor Who/His Dark Materials crossover, Alternates, tear down the walls between universes? As if he would.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
The best way to say sorry for not updating is to update.
Olaf74 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Please continue it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Interesting twist, however:
"The man stared as Harry stepped forward and started to scream. Then Harry tried to hit him. The man grabbed his arm and put him in headlock. Then he broke it.

Harry screamed in pain and swiftly retreated, though he really couldn't go anywhere. Cradling his arm, he glared. The man approached once more, and before Harry could blink he grabbed the broken arm and quickly dunked it into the pot of boiling soup."

Does Zhu have four arms? Considering you need two arms to put someone in a head lock, how would he break Harry's arm? Something you need two arms (and more) for...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
good updates so not going to hogwarts
riffin121294 chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
So harry went to durmstrang, well I hope it's not too long before he meet hermione.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Nice twist at the end there. Update soon! It's not nice to leave us on a cliffhanger like that :)
Heart Of Vengeance chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
The drumstrang letter was a twist... Brilliant Chapter!
Ruinus chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
The Durmstrang letter is a new thing, liking this story, hope to see more updates.
riffin121294 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Harry got durmstrang letter. Interesting though what will happen to hermione if harry go there?
Neville'sEcotopia chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Oooh! Now I'm intrigued! He'll be getting the different schools offering. However, will Hermione? I know she visits France a lot with her parents (however, we never really get to meet her parents or know her back story at all in the books) Interesting, I wonder which school he'll chose (and how he'll get to the one he chooses- Hogwarts has the train, how does he get to the others?). I'm also wondering why he didn't get this one before? Perhaps it was just not really looked at properly by the Dursleys when they were purging the house of his letters... Also, what happened to Harry's Hogwarts letter? Did Ms Figg say that it wasn't a lie, or was that his past self? She seems a little more odd than usual...
starboy454 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
good update
starboy454 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
good update
riffin121294 chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Keep writing!
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
You pointed out the issues so I'll leave all the good! I love the way he was thinking he was seventeen and then he flashed back to wait I'm ten. That was brilliant! I also liked how the snakes were "teasing" him. I cannot wait for the next chapter!