Reviews for The Broken Ones
Hisbabygirl011 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
You are the reason I love McKono! I first started reading H50 fanfic I would only read Steve and Kono then I found one McDanno story and I was hooked. But when I saw this story I had to read it and I'm glad I did. Because it is fantastic! Great Job Hun!
Redlioness62 chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
He would so never do this to her, and Kono would not accept it it she is her own person, independent, loyal & stubborm just like Steve. Just my view point.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Please, please don't leave it here. I need to know that they get the happy they so deserve with their child please!
bushy4 chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Oh good. I can't wait for the sequel
francis2 chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Sniff. This is a sad ending. I hope the sequel will come.
Ladyy G chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
Awww Very well ended and Romantic and Touching side. I loved Steve's fatherly-protected side. Hope to see a sequel soon!
rebecca List chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
yes i would like you to write the sequel to this stroy,
jackyxoxo chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
sequel please
thesmartblonde23 chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
I hate cliff hangers
francis2 chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Oh no, this story is really gripping. Write more.
ALL CSINCIS chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
oh god oh god oh god oh go...see this is why i never liked lori
Redlioness62 chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Okay, I was enjoying this but...why would you say that a doctor was talking to them about Kono's condition, her blood clot, broken bones, and then have that person say that they are 'not in the medical field'? That should be corrected because if you are a docotor then you are in the medical field, and only the doctor who saw her when she or the surgeon would be talkning to them at this point, not even a nurse. (I work in a hospital).
roxtonissexy chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
great chapter, cant wait to find out wat lori is now gonna do...
bushy4 chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Wow. Lori is good finding them. Very realistic for losing one of the twins. Can't wait to see what Lori does.
ALL CSINCIS chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
OMG i hope kono doesnt die
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »