Reviews for So Many Tries to See His Eyes
hugeassdong42069 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
so many tries to see my huge ass dong
LEXI chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Awesome story. and hey you almost got 100 reviews sure hope you get there! and i just had to say... I read your profile and was like"OMG WE ARE SO MUCH ALIKE! (i am probably just a little more girly) i just cant get over how much we have in common. especialy the tv shows we like. I LOVE TEEN TITANS AND FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC! i mean im a girl and even in the ninth grade.. ok sorry, i could go on for a long time how much we have in common. Please keep writing stories for like.. ! BTW, good luck with trying to get teen titans season six, i dont have twitter, sorry:( but i encourage you to notgive up till they give us it back! i am conviced they will if we keep trying! THANKS SO MUCH! DONT GIVE IT UP!:)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Hello there. Poor April indeed Starfire haha. Anyways I think you have captured Starfire's voice pretty well and the thing with BB and the eggs was funny.
annalise chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
loved it all
annalise chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
yay go robin and starfire
annalise chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
ho come on
annalise chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
hehehehehehehehe
annalise chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehheheheheheheheheehheh eheehheehhehehehehehehehehee hhehe loved it
annalise chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
iloved it i hoped you are geting this
annalise chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
loved it heheheheheheehhehehehehehhhe hehehheheehhehe
annalise chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
cool i loved it hehehehehehehehehehehehe
annalise chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
hheheheheheheheheheheheheheh eeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeehhehe i loved it
annalise chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
hehehehehehehehehehehehhehhe hehehehhehehehehehe that was funny at the last part and the seccond