Reviews for A Gem of a Soul
Anna Lane chapter 12 . 5/15
You brought up Hoopy the bear! I love all these references. I need to reread the comics. Very happy she’s back to the slay routine somewhat...
Anna Lane chapter 11 . 5/14
For me it won’t be real until she’s off the drugs (and maybe kicks his ass a little).
Anna Lane chapter 10 . 5/14
This is an interesting turn! I can’t believe he’s showing her his inner Ponce. I can’t help but hope she gets a little more of her bit-ca back - I think part of what makes Spike love her is how antagonistic their relationship is.
Anna Lane chapter 5 . 5/14
Wow great chapter! I am totally remembering how much I love my bad boy vamps rn. This will be such a fun story to continue reading.
NicolinaN chapter 16 . 2/2
Oh Spike!
NicolinaN chapter 7 . 1/31
Oh... That was totally a turn-on... when he ripped the phone out of her hands. JEEEEZ

Then I loved, loved loved that the name Joyce turned it all around. Wonderful.

Off to fricking sleep now! Love this story so much!
NicolinaN chapter 5 . 1/31
YES to Spike being less of an ass the morning after! You said it perfectly. He is already an ass, so there'll be no sad surprises.

F-k it. One more chapter.
NicolinaN chapter 4 . 1/31
Don't ever worry about length, or angst. There are always people who will complain, but they can sod off to some fluffy stuff instead. I had forgotten you took Angel into the equation. Crazy awesomeness!

And I'm gonna NEED to sleep. Damn! Just one more chappie...
NicolinaN chapter 3 . 1/31
aaaaaahhhhhhh shower scene! You write him SO in character! Absolutely wonderful. And earlier, when she admired his sleeping form until she got back to herself... Totally droolworthy!
NicolinaN chapter 2 . 1/31
Hahaha, inserting scene. XD

MAN! Spike is a that's how I love him. I don't want him domesticated.
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 1/31
I read this a few years back and I've never forgotten it. I know what you mean by feeling your older stories have less finesse, or so, but trust me on this: this GEM is too good for anyone but you to notice.
SusanMarieS chapter 72 . 12/7/2017
thank you so much.
badkidoh chapter 73 . 9/17/2017
good story.
badkidoh chapter 21 . 9/16/2017
I love that Skip won and is delightfully chip free.
Imlivingondreams chapter 14 . 8/2/2017
They are so far out of character it's crazy. I like the plot and concept but the characterization is all over the place and them so quickly talking all nice and sweet to each other...I just can't wrap my head around this.