Reviews for A Gem of a Soul
Jhill88 chapter 68 . 12/26/2015
I didn't realize until now that (even though you didn't say it) Giles sent Spike out on the mission so the Scoobies could have the talk with Buffy... like how Willow waited till Giles was gone to resurrect Buffy. They sure do have a tendency to leave people out of important things.
Danni chapter 36 . 11/22/2015
Hooray, you worked in the Buffybot!
Danni chapter 29 . 11/21/2015
Wow. All I can say after this chapter. Wow.
Danni chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
I'm really enjoying your version of Spike :-) even if he is a pervert.
grlash chapter 48 . 9/15/2015
Taste like Special chapter 73 . 9/11/2015
thank you so much for writing this! I enjoy this different perception of spike.
- Spec!al
Talia chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Hi, I was wondering if you had posted this story on other sites, like 'Archive of our own' and such. If not, I read the same fanfiction on Archive of our own, and found it (I saw the title and description on the Google search page) on . I wanted to let you know in case it wasn't you and they had stolen it. (On AOOO the person/you had pretty much the same user name as you.) On the word count is higher... from authors notes?

Hope it was you, but just to make sure I need to tell you.
bloodamber chapter 72 . 8/18/2015
I really loved this story :) fully binge read it after stalking your stories since Ipsiety. I liked how you took Spike as he was, brutal, cruel and an actual 'big bad' and actually twisted him into some one good but with all the pit falls that made the story more believable and the relationship so much more real. Glad they got to have their happy ending :) I hope you remain proud of producing such an epic story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Loved the story. So glad you altered "the body" every time I read a fanfic that includes that time line I bawl my eyes out. I'm also glad you wrote till the end of the series and some of season 5 angel. I get so frustrated when people write a spuffy piece and only do like 1 season or one story line even though you are left with the what if's of the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 73 . 7/1/2015
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER WRITTEN!KEEP WRITING,PLEASE.
JayeMaru chapter 72 . 6/27/2015
This was engrossing; I wanted to keep reading to the end to see how things would turn out. Many of the same elements as in canon, but the different way that Spike entered Buffy's life, and her different emotions at key junctures made the outcomes different. I especially liked the first third-or so of the story because I never quite bought that the crude, evil Spike of the first couple of seasons would have transformed as he did. But this story works through what such a transformation would take, and what it would be like in a way that I believe in it. And the slow, stuttering acceptance from Buffy makes decent sense too. Thank you for the work put into this story.
all forms of fluff chapter 73 . 3/18/2015
I have to say, its a mighty fine story. I am not sure I like it verry much though. It was great when it was angsty and in the 'will they, wont they' phase but after getting toether alot of what was apealing to me kinda fizzeled. More so after Spike got his soul. I know most of that wasn't your fault as you stuck pretty close to the source material but it seems like you peeked when Dawn and Joyce moved out of town. That is not to say that I didn't like the story after that point. It was well thought out and delivered in a nice package. It just didn't have that. "This story is over" feel that I thought it should have at the end. Now that you have hit the end of the television series I am almost unsure as to what you could put in the sequel that I know you have.

Well it dosn't matter becsue this story was well worth the read even if it was as satisfiying to me near the end. I would like to thank you for writing it. If for no other reason then the recemdations you have in the Author's Notes have set me on to other sites that will have Spuffy goodness. "D OK I'm off now one again Thank you for the story.
misuky7 chapter 73 . 1/11/2015
This story was one of a kind, a complete masterpiece. I stayed up really late and got up really early because it was that hard to put down.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Nice work keep it all up and awesome
Jenndifurry chapter 9 . 9/7/2014