Reviews for A Gem of a Soul
GoingQuietly chapter 45 . 10/28/2016
This took a turn and reminds me of another fic I just finished reading a bit ago.
GoingQuietly chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
LOVE THIS
GoingQuietly chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
Evil Spike... is shockingly sexy...
alternatereality42 chapter 26 . 10/2/2016
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Sexikat chapter 24 . 7/20/2016
Okay so I've stumbled upon this story and I read straight through but had to stop now to say something. I started catching up on buffy when I saw they had it on hulu. I'm only on season 5 (I think) but I love the quirky relationship spike and buffy have. I loved the little tender moments you've put into this story and it ha's just the right amount of angst and frustration for me lol. Good work, now I'll read straight through another 24 chapters before I stop and review again!
Corseted.Pirate chapter 73 . 7/6/2016
This story was seriously fantastic. I loved the journey you took them on. You let Spike actually be a demon when so many fanfic authors who write Spuffy won't do it. It doesn't show how amazing of a character he was too have earned his soul. You made me very my eyes out so much I have a headache right now. I don't know what I would have done if I had started reading this while it was still in progress, likely have been desperate and clingy. All I can say is thank you.
crbmyenthusiasm chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
I had to pause and review because you made a reference to the movie, and Buffy fic writers almost never do that. Actually, I think you're the first person I have seen do it.

Anyway, so far, so good. I'm liking your take on the Spuffy origin story.
Jhill88 chapter 73 . 12/26/2015
Took me forever to read this, but once I stated it was soooo good I couldn't stop. I love how this wasn't a "normal" Spuffy story. You have Spike from the beginning to the end charged but still parts are the same and I love that. You made Buffy stronger then she was already without changing much of her either. I love how this was dark and light with believability all at the same time. Just amazing. I'm sad I just discovered this, but not because I got to finish it in two days without waiting (it was soooo good and hard to put down). Sad I'm at the end now, but loved every minute of the journey... even though you made me cry a whole lot.
Jhill88 chapter 68 . 12/26/2015
I didn't realize until now that (even though you didn't say it) Giles sent Spike out on the mission so the Scoobies could have the talk with Buffy... like how Willow waited till Giles was gone to resurrect Buffy. They sure do have a tendency to leave people out of important things.
Danni chapter 36 . 11/22/2015
Hooray, you worked in the Buffybot!
Danni chapter 29 . 11/21/2015
Wow. All I can say after this chapter. Wow.
Danni chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
I'm really enjoying your version of Spike :-) even if he is a pervert.
grlash chapter 48 . 9/15/2015
Taste like Special chapter 73 . 9/11/2015
thank you so much for writing this! I enjoy this different perception of spike.
- Spec!al
Talia chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Hi, I was wondering if you had posted this story on other sites, like 'Archive of our own' and such. If not, I read the same fanfiction on Archive of our own, and found it (I saw the title and description on the Google search page) on . I wanted to let you know in case it wasn't you and they had stolen it. (On AOOO the person/you had pretty much the same user name as you.) On the word count is higher... from authors notes?

Hope it was you, but just to make sure I need to tell you.
376 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »