Reviews for A Gem of a Soul
Litalove chapter 36 . 8/11/2012
Loved the new chapter(:
Wolfie chapter 36 . 8/11/2012
Loved it, but... Why no Scooby gang road trip? That was fun.
Seapea chapter 36 . 8/11/2012
I like this gradual transformation in Spike. He's evil, but trying to be good. And he's getting better at it as time goes on. He's becoming more patient, which gives him time to think about what the right choice is in a situation. He's never going to be perfect, because he, as a demon, is inclined to make evil choices, but he's really doing well.

I find all this so fascinating. I hope you will write more Spuffy when this story is done. Excellent work so far.
Seapea chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
This story is so full of awesomeness. Love it.
RedHead023 chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
Two chapters in one day! I must be dreaming. Using Spike to save Joyce was a stroke of brilliance.
Litalove chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
Thank goodness for Spike! :)
KittenOfDoomage chapter 34 . 8/10/2012
Just to say, been following this story since the beginning and I love it. Check for new updates every day, absolutely superb story. Keep going!
rororogers chapter 34 . 8/10/2012
I'm glad you added the bit about the robot tossing Spike out the window ... I always loved that scene.
Wolfie chapter 34 . 8/10/2012
I'm still here. I'm liking the story and other people are saying pretty much what I'm thinking and more, so I don't really think there's a need to review. Just keep up the good work and remember not to split your infinitives.
Beige Flicka chapter 34 . 8/10/2012
I found this story a few days ago and it has helped me pass time, since I'm stuck home with a broken shoulder that is slowly healing. Not that THAT has anything to do with this story! ;)

What I really enjoy about this story is how you write Spike, I've always loved reading stories that show how much Spike struggles with his demon side, but sadly alot of those story tends to quickly end with him turning into a total sap!

But that doesn't seem to be the case with your story and for that I would like to say thank you! Seriously, great job!

I am, in a way, sad that I've gotten so far in the story, because earlier I knew I had over 30 chapters to read, but now I must wait.. But I think I can manage!

Can't wait for whats to come! :)
Becca chapter 33 . 8/9/2012
Amazing as always can't wait to read more
RedHead023 chapter 33 . 8/9/2012
Oh yay a new chapter! I love how you dealt with Riley. Buffy finally admitting she loves Spike *eep!* So exciting.
Forever-Furuba chapter 32 . 8/8/2012
This is a strange comment to post on a Spuffy story, but, thank you for treating the character of Riley Finn with respect. Most of the stories I've read either dismiss him, kill him off, make him stupid, make him a jerk, or outright turn him evil. Your version seems much closer to the guy as he was portrayed in the show.
Litalove chapter 32 . 8/7/2012
Oh Buffy needs to realize she needs a little monster in her man! Loved the new chapter :)
RedHead023 chapter 32 . 8/7/2012
Every time I see you've posted a new chapter a little squeal comes out. Love the story! I love that the characters still feel like who they were on the show. Spike is still rough. You don't try and make him fluffy, I love it! I'd review more often but I read each chapter on my phone immediately, regardless of what I'm supposed to be doing.
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »