Reviews for A Gem of a Soul
Litalove chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
Thank goodness for Spike! :)
KittenOfDoomage chapter 34 . 8/10/2012
Just to say, been following this story since the beginning and I love it. Check for new updates every day, absolutely superb story. Keep going!
rororogers chapter 34 . 8/10/2012
I'm glad you added the bit about the robot tossing Spike out the window ... I always loved that scene.
Wolfie chapter 34 . 8/10/2012
I'm still here. I'm liking the story and other people are saying pretty much what I'm thinking and more, so I don't really think there's a need to review. Just keep up the good work and remember not to split your infinitives.
Beige Flicka chapter 34 . 8/10/2012
I found this story a few days ago and it has helped me pass time, since I'm stuck home with a broken shoulder that is slowly healing. Not that THAT has anything to do with this story! ;)

What I really enjoy about this story is how you write Spike, I've always loved reading stories that show how much Spike struggles with his demon side, but sadly alot of those story tends to quickly end with him turning into a total sap!

But that doesn't seem to be the case with your story and for that I would like to say thank you! Seriously, great job!

I am, in a way, sad that I've gotten so far in the story, because earlier I knew I had over 30 chapters to read, but now I must wait.. But I think I can manage!

Can't wait for whats to come! :)
Becca chapter 33 . 8/9/2012
Amazing as always can't wait to read more
RedHead023 chapter 33 . 8/9/2012
Oh yay a new chapter! I love how you dealt with Riley. Buffy finally admitting she loves Spike *eep!* So exciting.
Forever-Furuba chapter 32 . 8/8/2012
This is a strange comment to post on a Spuffy story, but, thank you for treating the character of Riley Finn with respect. Most of the stories I've read either dismiss him, kill him off, make him stupid, make him a jerk, or outright turn him evil. Your version seems much closer to the guy as he was portrayed in the show.
Litalove chapter 32 . 8/7/2012
Oh Buffy needs to realize she needs a little monster in her man! Loved the new chapter :)
RedHead023 chapter 32 . 8/7/2012
Every time I see you've posted a new chapter a little squeal comes out. Love the story! I love that the characters still feel like who they were on the show. Spike is still rough. You don't try and make him fluffy, I love it! I'd review more often but I read each chapter on my phone immediately, regardless of what I'm supposed to be doing.
ladymirth chapter 31 . 8/6/2012
I don't care how much he loves her. If Buffy ever forgives him and takes him back after all these women he's murdered, I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive *Buffy*.
Hellysion chapter 31 . 8/6/2012
Puiiiiiiiiii T_T
Crystal2913 chapter 30 . 8/3/2012
Please get them back together soon. Spike is so sad...
Seapea chapter 30 . 8/3/2012
Spike is who he is. I can't argue with Buffy about breaking it off; I think it was necessary. She couldn't trust him. But the way Spike can love, he needs someone in his life. It's a sad situation.

Bring on Part 3!
Alottalove chapter 30 . 8/3/2012
A great conclusion to part 2. Can't wait to see whats next.
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »