Reviews for A Gem of a Soul
Hellysion chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, things were going soooo wellll T.T (Im afraid to click NEXT).
Hellysion chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
Sooooooo sweet I almost forgot I HATE Buffy
Hellysion chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
T.T My poor Spike!
Hellysion chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
He is so evilly sweet
Hellysion chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I totally agree with you (and I love your Spike). I sooo want to keep reading to see how you will accomplish the Spuffy, hehehe _
Seapea chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
You've finished the story and we can look forward to 72 chapters? That's excellent news. I like knowing that I will get to read a complete story.

William's romantic efforts are so touching.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
yaaaaaaaaaay
Eternal Night 2008 chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Couldn't stop reading your story. Very well done. Please update soon.
mybad chapter 24 . 7/19/2012
Aw poor spike... Really great stuff btw, update fast!
Litalove chapter 23 . 7/17/2012
Haha loved the new chapter! Oh Willow and her spell. Can't wait til the next chapter :)
Forever-Furuba chapter 23 . 7/17/2012
This is going to get uncomfortable for Buffy and Spike when Willow undoes the spell and all Buffy's conflicting feelings come rushing back ... but at least it didn't happen mid-sex, unless that comes next chapter. That said, I'm guessing it's more likely the happy-at-the-moment couple will head back to Sunndydale to share their good news, and the spell will be figured out and undone then. (Unless the demon-magnet comment was made, Willow meets D'Hoffryn, and she undoes the spell to save Xander and Anya, causing Buffy's feelings to get mixed again while she and Spike are alone together.)
Wolfie chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
Hey, I've been reading for a little while and figured I might as well leave a review.
I really, really like this fic. Like, it's my second favorite fanfiction story ever. The characters are so believable I can see this in my head as if it were a canon story arc. I like that you wove this into the actual story so well.
The only criticism I have is that sometimes your transitions - 'okay, this is going on and I need to get to this going on' - are a little awkward and abrupt, like when Willow told Buffy to go fix things with Spike. That felt a bit out-of-nowhere-y to me.
Otherwise, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
Oh that is just so mean leaving us hanging right there! Update soon. Please with a Spike on top.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
Wow! Just read straight through from the beginning and I am hooked! The action, the angst, actual character development and realism! I am amazed, keep up the good work please :)
eleventhwarrior125 chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
Oh you're so cruel. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS? Stop being so flawless, you're making the rest of us look bad. 3
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »