Reviews for A Neon Wedding
angel897 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
lovely story
S.I.N1146 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Aww that's so sweet and funny! I like it!
Dina Sana chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
You should do a nightshade and storm shadow fanfic. :).
mayalewis16 chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
This was AWSOME! I hope that you keep writting more stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
i think you should write about in your next story is Haywire being pregnate
The Selkie Luna chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Lots of kids and vacations and haywire going to an anime convention and meating people as hyper and neon as her
booklover1798 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Ooooo! KIDS! You should have a story of Haywire getting pregnant, after the honeymoon of course...They should go to Paris! Then the Alpha team...most of them anyways, can't bother them...orrrr! They go to a teeny tiny un-inhabited island that is big enough for a tiny cabin! Yeah! I loved it, it was really awesome! I loved it when Highlander got the garter in the face and his reaction!
booklover1798 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Awww! No Hookers? Well, that took out allll the trouble for Snakey! :( Oh well! I loved it anyways, it was even better than I thought! Update soon! Oh and the something blue usually tends to be the garter.
Random2Friends chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
YAY!
Pabu chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Oh god, I think Im tearbending.
Im sorry, that was completely unrelated. XD
keep gojng
Bakage chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Teehe, I'm glad u liked my idea 〜(ゝ。)
kitcool chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
this is so AWESOME! I can just imagin this dress cover in neon colors! YAY!

PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
yay , paintball to a dress awesome...what about the bridesmaids?
booklover1798 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Aaah! HAHAAH! I loved it! Update soon! I can't wait for more! Ooo! I'm not sure this will end well with the bachelor's party! XD I can only see disastor in the future!
w'b-k'll chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Own! Snake Eyes is so cute! There aren't much guys like him in the world. *sigh*

Well I hope that in 12 August I can read the next chapter. I need to know what it's going to be the wedding.