Reviews for Translations
LynDea chapter 30 . 2/16/2016
So glad it ended happy. Great job!
Lara Jayd chapter 30 . 4/1/2015
This was amazing, just wonderful. The picture you painted was so vivid and lifelike. Your characterisation of James was perfect - so many people paint him as little more than a dumb teenager, but I thought you made him into much more than that. A true partner for Shepard. I was in tears for the last four chapters. I had to take a break after "this is the end, James". God. Such a wonderful job. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Spencers.philosophy chapter 30 . 5/16/2014
Decided to go back and read this again because I was missing Mass Effect (my brother took the games with him to college), and I had totally forgotten how amazing of a writer you are! You have so much talent.
Leilashepard1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Best Shega romance I have ever heard I love the way you used the main story from the game to work in the romance was so good thanks for a great read x
nimowae17 chapter 29 . 11/12/2013
Awesome story!
obsydiandreams chapter 28 . 6/21/2013
So, I've read through this story entirely without pause... it's captivated me in so many ways... I love your Shepard and Vega. I think this is the best Shega story I've read yet. I had meant to wait till the end to review... but this chapter broke my heart. yyou've made me love these guys more than I did already... then made the emotional turmoil so real. fantastic. muy bueno,if you will. :) now I gotta go finish.
czrnkn chapter 30 . 4/11/2013
I reread the whole thing and just wanted to say - WOW :)
Hailey-Stone chapter 30 . 3/15/2013
... Excuse me as I drown in all the tears that have been gushing out of my eyes for the past three or four chapters. I just can't. I just freaking can't anymore. I no longer have the physical, mental, or emotional abilities to can. I'm just... Gonna lie here, okay? I'm just gonna lie here and die from all of these overwhelming feels. You're perf. This story's perf. This entire freaking ship is about fifteen different kinds of perf. If this story was a person, I would grab them and hug them and never let them go and they'd be all, "omg wtf", and I'd be all, "LET ME LOVE YOU", and they'd probably freak out but I wouldn't care because feels and-

... You know what? I'm just gonna go to bed now. My brain is just... What even is my brain.

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
astric chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
I haven't really read too many ME3 fanfics tbh, but I found yours and started reading - I LOVE IT. I think James Vega is great, and this is well written and I love what you've done with the characters. I found myself grinning an entire chapter then a chapter later and I'm hit right in the feels. Even the things I as a general rule dislike (jealous tension with Kaidan for example) I thought were well done and totally worked. I made it to chapter 20 in one go - need to come back soon and finish reading. Thank you so much for sharing!
DaQueen4000 chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
Wonderful read! This, this is exactly how I had hoped and dreamed it would end for Shepard. I've been a Kaidanite for quite some time, but with the introduction of Vega, I became intrigued by his character. Really wish he had been a romance option in the game. Anyways - great job and I'll have to take a look for more of your work! Two thumbs up!
ifellinawell chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Hey there! I started aying ME3 just a week ago and I'm already hooked. And goddamnit, the flirting with Vega is making me crazy, specially after knowing you cannot romance him. So THANK YOU for making this fic cause I'm only in the 4th chapter and it's a true gem. Your Shep looks a lot like mine (though her hair is in a bun) and they have the same personality, so it's just as if I'm getting the romance in-game. Makes me wanna draw fanart all over the place. That dance? Hell yes.
Did I say thank you? Thank you, you very talented human being.

Also, just one thing. I'm Spanish and it's great how you introduce spanish voc in there (I'm enjoying a bit too much even, everytime he says 'pendejo'). However in this chapter you say she's 'listo' and since it's feminine it should be 'lista'. Nothing important, but I thought I should tell you :)

I'm gonna keep reading, keep it up!
Ear-Tweak-Sama chapter 30 . 12/17/2012
Okay, so I know it's customary to write a review for each chapter, but I just couldn't stop reading. .This was so unbelievably cute. I WISH that Vega was romance interest for Shepard in the game, it would only make sense with all the comments he makes, but my inner fangirl squeals with delight because of what you've written. Please, write another. I would love to read more about this pairing from you!
ice chapter 30 . 12/13/2012
Beautiful.
Anakin chapter 30 . 11/30/2012
I only just started reading the ME3 FemShep/Vega pairing, and your story here was the first one I attempted. Unfortunately, you've absolutely ruined me for the others; as I've gone off and read other stories with the same pairing, they all fall a bit flat in comparison. I've come back, read it through a second time, and your James Vega is simply the best. Written from his POV gives much more insight - affords you the ability to write the inner workings and the monologues with more depth without having to tangle it up too deeply with Shepard and her already busy story. A different perception from Shepard's in an already familiar story refreshes ME3 nicely without it becoming redundant, and I liked that. As far as I'm concerned, you nailed James Vega, and managed to fill in where the game left off without making his character feel forced or awkward. Great job!
artfuleye66 chapter 30 . 11/24/2012
Finally got to read the rest of it, I was on chapther 9 and hed to wait for more time read the rest this morning couldn't stop till the end! I love it Great Job!