Reviews for Or Whatever It Is You're Supposed To Say
maxridelover chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
this was something else, i loved it!
chibi'sapphire chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
all i can say is I finally exhaled my breath that I never knew I held them...
good story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was just a wonderful written story! Loved it and want more of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ooh I loved it :) For once Sasuke being the warmer half
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh. Oh. I really don't know what to say. This gave me many feels, so it was all good. Though I really think you should reread this again for typos because there were quite a lot of them. (Threw me off a little too when you mentioned "vending machine snakes".) But I really liked this, everything was all quiet and it was very down to earth.
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Really good! I found Sasuke funny in this, not sure why... :D
SaVvYsWeEt chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Not really m rated worthy. but i like it
skyglazingMaro chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh this is so sweet. Makes me want to confess.
Mana-sensei chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
so many emotion!

i love it :)
Kenny-chan Can't Spelll chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
... Im just speechless. You may be one of the best writers I have ever read. This story is so deep and just beautiful I might cry. I really think you should publish this some how, maybe change the names of the characters and boom, award winning book. I can't tell you how great this is and I really hope to be as good as you someday. You show and not tell, use amazing visual imagry and all together write like an artist. Thank you for writing this it bettered my mood .

Love Kenny-chan
Little Benzai-Ten chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This story is adorable :) I feel that the end needs just a little something though, almost like it is incomplete. I don't think it needs a lemon, but maybe Naruto waking up next to Sasuke and looking over his features then snuggles in closer after realizing he still feels the same about him as he did the night before. It might give the ending a more of a tied feeling...just an idea :)
and Teng chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I really enjoyed his fic. Like, more than enjoyed, I can honestly say I adored reading this, it was an absolute pleasure. I loved the confessional parts, they were cute as well as the bits of interaction between Sasuke and Naruto. I smiled through the ending starting he realizes he needs to change(I'm a sucker for hose kinds of things). So yeah, thanks a ton for posting this.