Reviews for Instructions Not Included
cela chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
I don't hate you for killing bill. lorena was going to kill him anyway and godric would have killed her to save eric and pam.
cela chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
I did not like alcide in the books because of his double standard and he wasn't much better on true blood. sookie SHOULD HAVE slapped him a second time. he should remember he's paying a debt and stay out of vamp business.
cela chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
oh god, here comes trouble
tanseynz chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
Godric knows his progeny much better than Sookie, even though they love each other. Time they had some indepth talking...
tanseynz chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
That was a clever change to canon, not to mention grtting rid of Lorena for once and for all!
tanseynz chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
Sorta giggled at your 'bare/bear' mistake. He can't bear to lose her;but she's bare in the tub!
tanseynz chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
The problem with the vamps being enigmatic is that when the shit starts to fall, and it will, you just know they'll say, enigmatically, 'I was aware of it and was dealing with it. Unfortunately, things took a turn for the worse.' Meantime the humans are bruised and bleeding at best. Worst? Don't want to think about it.
tanseynz chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Oh Sookie! There was a reason why Eric warned you to be wary of Bill, and a reason Godric is now living with you. What part of 'listen' did you miss?
Bill works for the Queen, and when two reeeeally old vampires are being watchful, you need to ask why.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/26/2015
Really she passed out? So cliche.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
As usual, Sookie's STUPIDITY is just unbelievable. She was warned. "Better safe than sorry" motto was BULLSHIT. She is stupid and stubborn. FUCKING KILL HER ALREADY
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
"I'll be careful, I promise." Really now?
tanseynz chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
I do like your version of the 'Dead As' books, in part because your Sookie is far more sane than CH's, you've got Godric in there and you've used canon from both the books and the series to make a great story.
GypsyNight chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
Great story, I'm glad it will continue!
GypsyNight chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Very sweet, and i imagine anyone reading here wants Eric and Sookie somehow to end up together and in love! My guess is that more than 50% of the SVM readership felt that way because, you know, we had almost a whole series with the undertones of their developing love and fighting for it and growing with each other despite all the odds against them until we ended up with an ending akin to 'and it was all a dream'. Yes most of us saw the possibility for Sam, I imagine - but we hoped she was a better writer than to take that easy way out and have Sookie and Eric give up on each other. ANYhow...while I like a slow burn, and I think something real takes time to develop, I love that they communicate with each other in your stories, and will work through their crazy worlds together but still remain true to themselves. Excellent chapter!
GypsyNight chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
I wonder how Eric felt about Godric having to drink from Sookie? I like how it was felt as being about sustenance and acceptance. But still - a slight twinge of jealousy from Eric or complete acceptance that it was a necessary deed? Hmmm...