Reviews for Instructions Not Included
tanseynz chapter 15 . 2/8
Godric knows his progeny much better than Sookie, even though they love each other. Time they had some indepth talking...
tanseynz chapter 14 . 2/8
That was a clever change to canon, not to mention grtting rid of Lorena for once and for all!
tanseynz chapter 9 . 2/8
Sorta giggled at your 'bare/bear' mistake. He can't bear to lose her;but she's bare in the tub!
tanseynz chapter 6 . 2/8
The problem with the vamps being enigmatic is that when the shit starts to fall, and it will, you just know they'll say, enigmatically, 'I was aware of it and was dealing with it. Unfortunately, things took a turn for the worse.' Meantime the humans are bruised and bleeding at best. Worst? Don't want to think about it.
tanseynz chapter 4 . 2/8
Oh Sookie! There was a reason why Eric warned you to be wary of Bill, and a reason Godric is now living with you. What part of 'listen' did you miss?
Bill works for the Queen, and when two reeeeally old vampires are being watchful, you need to ask why.
Really she passed out? So cliche.
As usual, Sookie's STUPIDITY is just unbelievable. She was warned. "Better safe than sorry" motto was BULLSHIT. She is stupid and stubborn. FUCKING KILL HER ALREADY
"I'll be careful, I promise." Really now?
tanseynz chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
I do like your version of the 'Dead As' books, in part because your Sookie is far more sane than CH's, you've got Godric in there and you've used canon from both the books and the series to make a great story.
GypsyNight chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
Great story, I'm glad it will continue!
GypsyNight chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Very sweet, and i imagine anyone reading here wants Eric and Sookie somehow to end up together and in love! My guess is that more than 50% of the SVM readership felt that way because, you know, we had almost a whole series with the undertones of their developing love and fighting for it and growing with each other despite all the odds against them until we ended up with an ending akin to 'and it was all a dream'. Yes most of us saw the possibility for Sam, I imagine - but we hoped she was a better writer than to take that easy way out and have Sookie and Eric give up on each other. ANYhow...while I like a slow burn, and I think something real takes time to develop, I love that they communicate with each other in your stories, and will work through their crazy worlds together but still remain true to themselves. Excellent chapter!
GypsyNight chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
I wonder how Eric felt about Godric having to drink from Sookie? I like how it was felt as being about sustenance and acceptance. But still - a slight twinge of jealousy from Eric or complete acceptance that it was a necessary deed? Hmmm...
GypsyNight chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
I think a little restraint in E/S relationship is realistic and in character - they both have a lot of baggage, especially him, going into this relationship and I hate when ff makes them overly lovey dovey so early on - yech. I actually think they are more uninhibited emotionally (she said I love you on vm - ahh!) than I would have expected at this point. Eric is 1000 years old, I hate when people act like he should be a lovesick emasculated idiot - way out of character! All in good time, pacing is everything...
GypsyNight chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Very nice, quite some motivation to get back safely ;). I loved in canon how Sookie was the only human woman Eric had invited to his house...with a man who has been with as many women as he has over all those years, to have things that he held back from all of them but shared with her shows how much he really cared more than words ever could. And to change his own personal space that he has kept so private to reflect her taste and make her comfortable - love, baby, love.
GypsyNight chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
I like the way you are tying in your story with canon! I smell fairy godmothers on the horizon - lucky lipgloss. Does Alcide normally call Sookie 'Cher', I thought only Sam did? Great dialogue, as always!