Reviews for Noted
nastasia2pancake chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Your work is amazing! How do you write things so easy and nice to read?!
I delight the Raven/Garfield storyline.
And maybe you can try to write the Arrowette in? You know, some "new girl, who acts like not-so-new" and "crazy Artemise's fangirl" lines, and some bloody first season part one-like speedster/archer relationship, (with maybe some sarcastic attitude by the older members of the team ;D ,) please?
And also some family-loss (her father is dead already, her mother is in nuthouse, but Cissie says that she's dead) pats between her and Gar. And also, I almost forgot, Cissie/Cassie names mix up stuff!
But either you write it or not, you're awesome! Just note it. ;)
CallmeBreanna chapter 23 . 5/10/2014
REALLY GOOD I love short stories with BB please do another and maybe have where superboy give him advice
Lirael1 chapter 23 . 7/16/2013
Those are flipping adorable! I especially enjoyed the extended storyline you have going on with BB & Raven. Can't wait to read more!
Nyx811 chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
update again soon
fish-egirl chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
(0o0) This is amazing. You have absolutly no idea how much I'm addicted to your story right now.

It's so wonderfully writen with such interesting plot points, who couldn't like it? Plus the fact that you've added Raven makes it all the more better.

On a scale of 1-5, this is a 110. (0o0)
Eeveleon chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
Tim should get revenge on Dick by making Gar tail Barbara and Dick when they're on a date!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
will there be more?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
you should do one with a teen titans crossover.
Violentshadow chapter 23 . 11/22/2012
yep awesome.
Violentshadow chapter 22 . 11/22/2012
I like that the scarab's being annoying to Jaime XD and he's so violent XD
Violentshadow chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
Yep Garfield would totally do that.
Violentshadow chapter 20 . 11/22/2012
Are you serious ITS CARTOON NETWORK?! AAAAAAAHHHHH THERE EVIL!
Violentshadow chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Awesome job!
Violentshadow chapter 18 . 11/22/2012
This is so AWESOME I LOVE BLUE HE BEYOND FREAKING AWESOME!
Violentshadow chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Superboy would say that totally.