Reviews for Beyond All Odds
spaceconveyor chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
I just found your story and am intrigued. I know how real life works, but am looking forward to the next chapter. : )
gracie21 chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
Awww cute! Donnelly and Daniels make such a cute pair! Love it! Can't wait for more of course! And a congratulations to you too of course! I do hope you get toto rest enough, but still find some time to keep writing for our (your readers') sakes. Thanks again and congrats on the baby!
gracie21 chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Ooh minor cliff hanger! You have me excited to see what it is! And I like the eentsy weentsy fire that has started in Shepard again. Im excited for more!
Jules Hawk chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
I really like the realism in your portrayal of Shepard's moods, depression and lack of self esteem. I can relate.

Enjoying this story - waiting for what's next.
CyanB chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
This is good.
Coming back takes time, lots of time. But Shepard may not have the time she needs.
gracie21 chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Short but cute! I am really looking forward to how the next part of the story goes! Good luck with starting school!
CyanB chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
I am utterly enthralled with this story and your vision of the aftermath. The challenges are just as massive as winning the war with the Reapers. And keeping Shepard mostly on the sidelines is good. I'm very tired of her/him being able to "fix" everything. That's not how the world works.
gracie21 chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
Awww how I love the Shenko! Thanks for bringing back Kaidan for a bit! Now Im excited to see where the rest of the story goes! I feel like something has to change for Shepard. She seems kind of down and not like her sharp and fighting self. Maybe something will happen where she has to get back into the good'ol fight. Can't wait for more as always!
CyanB chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
I love this. Rebuilding take such a long time.
Although it feels like you're setting them up for more...trouble.
gracie21 chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Cute! Can't wait for more as always!
CyanB chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
The first chapter was shaky as hell, but you have improved dramatically. The dialog is much stronger and the story is coming through with a more distinct voice. You do need to watch some of your spelling.
I like the concept and I'm really interested to see where you take it
gracie21 chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Ha ha so on point with Shepard! I can't wait for more of this story. I do miss Shepard and Kaidan being together though! Hopefully he comes back soon!
gracie21 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I am really excited to see where this story goes! I hope your muse is full of fun ideas! And soon!
EmilyNight117 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Good.
EmilyNight117 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Another great chapter. I really like this story because it is so realistic and relates to what would really happen after the Reaper invasion. Not just Shepard springing out of bed miraculously. Keep up the great work! :)