Reviews for A Senior's Worst Nightmare
HPMarvel chapter 4 . 1/17
Please update! This story is interesting and I want to see Maggie's reaction to seeing her dad young again.
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Haha so funny! Loved how scared Ned was! Maggie is so mean to Alex :-( ! So good. Xx
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Wow, this is good! Love it :-) xx
Mr. Invincible chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Update!
Mr. Invincible chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Aww. :/
Mr. Invincible chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
I really love this. I wish that the kids had found out in the movie. :)
Kiara chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
Omg I'm so glad you put up a new chapter I love this story please please update I can't wait to see what will happen next .
Kiara chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
Omg I just saw that u finally updated the story thanks for putting up another chapter it was great seeing Maggie and Alex have that moment if only they put that in the film awesome chapter please update .
saashi samy chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
interesting chapter
irl be there chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
this is amazing, please update!
Christina salvatore chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
oh come on... What does Mark do?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I seen the movie like four times i think the movie is pretty funny
saashi samy chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
I like it, I think Mark should stay for 17 years, I do not like what is his wife, prefiro you enjoy your new opportunity
can have an accident where he loses his memory or something, I think it would be more exciting as in most of the stories always returns with his wife who was more than willing to replace it
Me chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
I know you haven't updated this in like forever but I would love you forever if you did! Please I've been waiting for a story like this for so long but I can't finish it unless you do...Please please please please!
Gleekalperson chapter 11 . 12/23/2012