Reviews for The Serpentine Subterfuge
irezel chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
goooooood stuuuuuuffff, now onto the next one!
Keek23 chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
Violet, Thank you so much for writing and sharing. I have immensely enjoyed reading Book 1 & 2. I love getting to know Snape (whom I always thought was wicked cool) and Draco... You re very talented.

I am starting The Ambiguous Artifice after my workout. I want to savor it since I didn't see anymore after that one

Keyko Davidson
Oh my god chapter 13 . 4/27/2016
d
Ari chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
I know this was written a while ago, but I've just found it and it's fantastic. Love the twists to the story, particularly enjoy the magic and potions theory parts. Looking forward to the next bits. Not today though, since I had to stop at 4.30 this morning at chapter 13 and need to actually do some stuff - yesterday was spent reading. Brilliant.
Kell Shock chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
You really need to split this chapter into at least two chapters. Like say split it when Rigel falls unconscious after being healed by the phoenix.
CrystallineX chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
Isn't it 'petrification' instead of 'petrifaction'?
CrystallineX chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
I thought Sirius was the one to volunteer at St Mungo's? And since Rosier thinks Rigel is actually a Black, wouldn't he say 'father' instead of 'surrogate uncle'?
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 14 . 4/20/2016
Congratulations on making it through your final semester of grad school (three years late, but hey. I'm only just finishing my second). I had been wondering most of the way through this chapter why Rigel didn't tell Dumbledore about the Riddle bit, apart from just keeping things close to her chest, so thank you for answering that!

Onto the third!
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 11 . 4/19/2016
My Naruto-sense-tingling-suspicions have been confirmed! This just keeps getting better and better.

Also I'm still loving this and the way you have Rigel struggling to keep control of so many threads, and starting to lose said control...
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Why hello George and Co. That was wonderful and perfect and I applaud the use of the Lower City in HP-verse!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2016
Wow I love Leo and totally ship him and Harry!
LLTIF chapter 14 . 3/27/2016
Your series is amazing, I can't stop reading, making me stay up to ungodly hours of the night and get kind of depressed when I finish the "book", just glad there is third year to go. I haven't felt like this about a story for awhile. The story is very well written and thought out and not predictable.

I do have an account we are just having a disagreement righ now (won't let me login in from mobile device) the username is an anyone from above since it's too long to type in

Continuing writing,
~Living-Life-It's-Fullest
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 12 . 3/14/2016
In the beginning of 13 (can't double review, so,)
"At first Rigel had thought Ginny meant letting some other sentient thing inside her head to take up residence there, and had rejected the idea because of the danger inherently present in such a solution,"

Was this foreshadowing, *over a book ahead*? :O
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
As a fit female myself, who remembers just starting out-would you be able to add just one word in, Violet? "Modified" pull-ups and push-ups. One with Harry's baseline fitness level would not be able to perform either, bare as they are, but there are "Muggle" machines to take a portion of your weight off, while still doing proper pull-up or chin-up form, and there are nigh-endless push-up variations, starting with push-ups against a wall, then on the ground on your knees instead of your feet, then the "normal" push-up, and there are further, more difficult variations.
It's just, it seemed like you were going for realism, and on this reread, I couldn't let it slide without saying something. It's hard (to, and during the) start out, and portraying it as easier than it is, rubbed me the wrong way.
I hope you take no offense! I don't mean to poke rudely or callously.
kimchi759 chapter 14 . 2/22/2016
Hm. Well. I mean, it's not exactly subconsciously distrusting Draco, since Harry's magic has got a mind of its own, right? Annnd you addressed it later in the chapter with Snape. Never mind, hahaha.
But Snape is being so obstinant! If magic isn't sentient, how does Harry get magical cores of other people to let him in after he asks?
On another note, This is bad. I'm in danger. I'm starting to think Rosier is endearing, not just like him. Oh no. You're not going to kill him off, are you?
1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »