Reviews for The Serpentine Subterfuge
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 11 . 8/15/2017
Rigel mixed up the essays...she's definitely overworking herself. Hope everything works out for her.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 10 . 8/15/2017
Great chapter. And I'm glad you're addressing Rigel getting her first menstruation and how witches typically deal with it.

Also, the Lestrange brat being taken down a notch was lovely.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 9 . 8/15/2017
I laughed so hard at Regulus and Sirius being introduced together. That was great.

Also, interesting conversation at the end.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 8 . 8/15/2017
Don't apologize for ending the scene that way. It was a great way to end it imo. Looking forward to the gala and the reappearance of Leo :)
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 7 . 8/15/2017
So many things happening... And I can't stop reading, lol. It's just to good!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 6 . 8/15/2017
Aw, it was so nice seeing Hermione and Harry/Archie interact. Really enjoyed it.

Though poor Neville. Hope he's okay.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
So glad Rigel doesn't have to sneak into the library anymore. And it was nice to see everyone interacting at the end.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 4 . 8/15/2017
Sounds like Riddle, the diary, and Ginny are gonna be a thing here. It will be interesting.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
I love and yet hate these long chapters. They're so long that 8 forget things I mean to say in my comments before I get to the end. Like I meant to ask whatever happened about Harry renting that flat. She was grounded so couldn't return to pay and you never addressed it later. I'm guessing you will at some point, but it's been awhile. There were other things, but I forgot.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
Holy smokes. This chapter made me so happy. Love how you're truly blending the lioness books with the HP ones. This is a truly magnificent story.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
My god, what a chapter! Hell, I've read entire stories the length of this one chapter.

Loved the introduction of Leo (your version of George) I suspect you have many things planned for him.

Also curious about what this Riddle is like. Quite a bit saner than canon Riddle I would imagine.
Lizardsmtoao chapter 14 . 8/14/2017
This is honestly one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read! You are an amazing and talanted writer. I love everyone of your harry potter stories anx I cant wait to read the next one. This story was unique, thrilling, and so cleverly written. I just absolutely LOVE the way you write and am thankful that you keep writing. Cant wait to read the third story!
Lady Elya chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
So the petrifications keep happening. It's pretty obvious that this is again made to discredit Dumbledore, cause the children of the light families are being targeted.

And Harry's suppressing things has to stop, as she's starting to get nightmares from it.

Oh by the way, is the whole politics thing only from Harry Potter, or is there a similar plotline in Alanna the Lioness?
scrazen chapter 10 . 8/9/2017
This is definately my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction that I have read. The pacing is great. I feel like I'm visiting the world of Harry Potter all over agian with your writings. When I finished the first year, I was sad that the story didn't continue and then I noticed that you are doing a book for each year and you are still updating after all this time. I actually feel the world you have modified from the original books is even more interesting and magical despite seemingly stripping away the prophesy and the evil dark wizard(mostly). I still have a lot to read to catch up. My fear is that Harriett will become Super Harriett with how you have described her magical ability (although I am looking forward to seeing what makes her magic and Leo's magic similar). Looking forward to reading more as Harriett proceeds with her best laid plans.
Thornado chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
I love Leo so much he's been added to the growing list I'm shopping grown up Harry with.
1,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »