Reviews for The Serpentine Subterfuge
chibi-Clar chapter 2 . 6/13
Wow! This was intense!
I love it!
King of thieves!
I guess she has a plan C if plan B doesn't work she can join the rogue.
This is incredible! I'm really enjoying this story!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 6/13
lol! She's collecting a lot of debts... Perhaps this will help her when (and if) someone dies overs she's a she.
Anyways! I like this new charcter you introduced! Cute... And people seem to fear him?
hobo chapter 3 . 6/1
In this chapter Rockwood asks Rigel if he goes to st mungos with "his surrogate uncle" but he's talking about sirius so it should say his dad. :)
4444doodlemaru4444 chapter 2 . 4/22
I hope she tells Leo. I want there to be someone else who knows about the subterfuge, and Leo just seems...perfect!
hobo chapter 14 . 4/19
Book 2! Flawless! I loved it. In particular this time i loved McGonagall! ! She is one of my favourite characters and in this book she's awesome! I love the dynamic between her and severus. Awesome!
hobo chapter 1 . 4/16
Several thoughts as i reread this:
- why doesn't Archie hey a job to help pay the rent
- who hates the Malfoys? (attacking Draco and now the attempted poisoning)
- James actually sounds very supportive of her potions in this chapter. I feel like she judges her parents quite unfairly
Shifting Flames chapter 14 . 4/1
I freely admit that I teared up a bit at the Basilisk's death, that was cruel.

"A Slytherin and a Gryffindor go into the Chamber of Secrets and two Ravenclaws emerge" -_-
This sounds like the bare bones of a bad joke.

I'm really looking forward to reading Ambiguous Artifice!
Shifting Flames chapter 13 . 3/31
That dream was very disturbing, was it her subconscious fears that created it all or did her magic steal the dream at the end? I really hope her magic isn't really trying to get free as it seems more protective and playful/mischievous, maybe even possessive, rather then malicious and resentful.I guess I just like the idea of Rigel getting along with her magical core, I really hope she stops fearing it in the future.
Shifting Flames chapter 3 . 3/29
"you just happened to see the death of a complete stranger?do you volunteer at St. Mungo's with your surrogate uncle?"
Since it's Sirius that volunteers at St. Mungo's does this mean it's a typo, or does Rosier know? If so does that mean that Rookwood and Sewlyn know too?
atalanta chapter 12 . 3/20
I've read this so many times, I really like it!(hint, I'm rooting for Drarry)
TamariChan chapter 3 . 3/15
Oh no. I'm rereading this and I've had this awful idea. Caelum is Claw, isn't he? Because he is (I think) supposed to fill the place of Ralon... oh no. :( I was almost starting to like him in Artifice.
RGN chapter 14 . 3/10
a very well constructed sequel. wow.
It's certainly become more political, though I do wish I understood more about the SOW's political aims. I don't quite understandt the concept of kicking out non-purebloods and at the same time wondering about decreasing numbers of wizards and witches in Britain...? Maybe that'll become clear in the next story.
Thanks for sharing.
Delia chapter 13 . 2/20
I noticed a plot hole you might consider fixing sometime in this story - in AA, you mention Harry need Archie's sweat to try and fool Remus into believing she's Archie. What about here, during Addie's birth? Harry's in fairly close proximity to Remus...
Thank you for your excellent & amazing story!
White Ivy chapter 4 . 2/8
Hi! I'm re-reading this fic for the 4th time. I know some of the themes/concepts of this fic are influenced by the Song of the Lioness, so I just want to say that I'm hoping Leo is Harry's George. I know she's far too young at this point for romance, but I like Leo and the parallels I see between he and George. Here's hoping! ;-)
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »