Reviews for The Serpentine Subterfuge
Starshaped chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Draco and Rigel falling asleep together obviously wasn't slash, and yet... *twirls at the sweetness* Aahhh, just don't let anyone find out about her gender, and I'll be happier than a piglet rolling in mud. Since these not-gay hints, well, you tend to write them so heart-warmingly! (no matter what Rigel says, Draco is so heart-warming) *purrs* orrrr, in Rosier's case, manipulative! *grrr* I like Rosier, but Rigel, get your head together before your magic takes your discomfort out on him! (or let her magic do that, could be fun, and maybe rosier will realize he's gone to far if her magic sees him as an enemy? *toothy smile*)

There was this one thing I was wondering about. Draco seems unusually childish, or maybe it's just that he's so earnest in his worry for Rigel, that he seemed almost a bit OOC. *tilts head* But their friendship is great. SO wonderful.

PARVATI; YOU JUST SHUT THE EFF UP. You tell her, Selwyn *makes boxing motions* oohh, but what was Snape's message to Selwyn? *interested* Aahh, that beautiful doe... I feel so much sympathy for Snape, and also I don't really like how Dumbledore manipulates everything *pursed lips* you're not making him evil, I can tell that, but he does do a lot of manips...
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
What the hell, Patil You don't take your worry out on Rigel It's not his job to take care of everybody Selwyn, thank you for shutting her up with some well-placed logic
Uncertain Shifter chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Are you going to go through all seven years?
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
EEP. This was so touching. Draco was so heartwarming. I wanted to cover him with kisses! Can Harry pleeeeeaaaase end up with Draco in the end? If they do get together but break up THAT WOULD BE HORRIBLE. Please don't let that happen. ;_; DRACO/RIGEL FTW! Thank you for another wonderful update; this is my favorite fic ever!
Wolf Girl chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
This was a sweet chapter, I kept waiting for Leo to be at St. Mungos though, sadly he wasn't. Thanks for updating. Ciao
Geriana chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Thank you so very much. You really have no idea how much I look forward to this. I really must get back to back to work but I wanted you to know that I love our story. Sometimes I worry that you will fall ill and no longer be able to write. Keep up the marvelous work and wear a seatbelt. Preferably a helmet as well. (It's highly unlikely that someone will recognize you when you're driving.)
Geriana
darkspiritelf chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
I hope someone finds out soon; about her gender that is. Can't wait for the next chapter, hope its soon.
hentai18ancilla chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
How will the Slyhtherins react to Padma's confidence that no one will get back at her for her treatment to RIgel? She really was a biatch! I had also hoped tp see some potential romance between Rigel and his roommates but instead I think Rigel's going to have to confess soon unless Harry wants to become a hermaphrodite through magic or transgendered...
i lol at sheep chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
hey, thanks for the not very long wait! I wish the next chapter will come out even faster tho, 'cause this story rocks! dray and rigel are the sweetest couple even though they're not even a couple. lol. i love their friendship, and how dray's was so hurting for rigel when he thought there was something wrong. what does the other slytherins think about dray's new protective behaviour and unsubtle looks? What does snape think? more crazy/worried/concerned hypotheses about why rigel is like she is? Bring 'em on, it's so interesting (and sometimes hurty, but in a good way) to see what people come up with! draco can't be the only one to think she's been abused in some way, not with how she's been so paranoid and hating of touch

Well I don't really care about babies or childbirth, but it's good that lily came through OK. and I felt bad for snape. like really bad. Uh-oh, remus is the teacher next year? Well, shoot, she's gonna have to tighten her defenses even more. and things will complicate further. Oh and rigel, let your magic lash out at rosier! don't let him just do what he wants, you're not a doormat.
Gilly chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Now I'm really rooting for the Draco and Rigel pairing, after that sweet but hurty scene. Plus I've gone through the reviews for the chapters previous to this one and now I want them to be in a supposedly gay relationship. What can I say? Your other reviewers are very convincing, and the more I think about it the more I like it. Especially now that Rookwood and Selwyn are obviously in for the long haul, not that I mind. Selwyn's point of view was interesting and I like outside views. They're interesting especially when they're thinking about Rigel Maybe we'll get a Blaise point of view too? He's mysterious.

Rigel's not actually there condition; is she going to try to make it real? in case she has to show him sometime? or if someone else asks about why Draco is suddenly trying to get people off her back?

I decided that since you've hit 700 reviews (congrats!) I wanted to help you towards 1000, still mostly a lurker of the focused-on-pairing kind though. Sorry.
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
I have been waiting for each chapter of this story eagerly since I think pretty early on in the prequel to this one, and I was laughing kind of hard, because I am sure that the naming of the baby has absolutely nothing to do with me in any way whatsoever. And it makes it funnier when the kid shares both my name and nickname.

This has been a great chapter, along with the ones previous to it, and the wait wasn't as terrible as some that I have had to bear. Thanks for it. I look forward to the next chapters and I promise to review more often, if only because in each new chapter after this one I'm gonna see my name and remember.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Arggghhhh! An update! Finally! I literally devoured this chapter:D I live selwyn with rookwood it's just dRaco on Rigels supposed illness was too cute. Keep it coming!
xyx chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Was everyone else really asleep when Harry told Draco about her "physiological condition"? Draco believed that explanation, even though he acknowledges that his friend lies almost compulsively, which I didn't expect and don't really get, but maybe not everybody else would. The cute bed scene was cute, and go Draco! for asking Harry about her discomfort with touch! Also the angst (and Draco blinking back tears) was wonderfully heart-wrenching ;D More of angst by way of misunderstood conclusions drawn, please.

Ginny... I don't know. I like her independence, but beyond that I don't really have any impression of her as herself, sort of. Maybe when she's not possessed, next year?

Even more than ever I want Draco to start crushing on Rigel-the-boy. So cute :)
Lordban chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
May or may not...

26k words in one chapter. I think we can safely assume you are insane, dear Violet!

And the Snape-Lily cat seems to be poking a claw through the bag. Young Rigel is going to have a few headaches with that one - good thing she is essentially clueless when it comes to human interactions.
dizzy chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
not a fan of babies even in stories, but hey we got to see more snape! And snape and sirius were all rawr. poor rigel, trying to diffuse it. and poor snape, seeing his lady-love in that moment.

ugh, patil! you go, alice, tell her off for being such a petty little girl. it's like she's expecting rigel to just fix everything for her and everybody else, even though rigel's just a kid too. it feels like alesana likes rigel in a friend way. good. rigel needs more friends, even though i don't agree with draco that she'll just do whatever anyone says. (though she really needs to tell rosier off, or maybe he'll go too far and her magic will react?)

draco theorizing about why rigel is so touch shy! angsty conclusion! and then rigel trying to explain, and making more lies for herself XD oh well, thank you for listening to us who like the theorizing. i wanna read more people's theories about what's up with rigel! ...them falling asleep in bed and blaise going 'it was only a matter of time' was hilarous XD haha
1,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »