Reviews for The Serpentine Subterfuge
leylinjan chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
ohh thanks so much for updating! I was so happy when i saw the alert in my mailbox. and you always write so monster-chapters, so I have a lot to look forward to!
I liked this chapter a lot, the plot thickens... I was just a bit confused by the whole that Lily wasn't at Hogwarts - didn't you say that the Laws were implemented October 31, 1981? Then Lily would have been in Hogwarts before. Well, maybe I got it wrong or I misunderstood sth, I don't know. I so love Rigel, that I nearly felt guilty myself when she told Draco of her 'physiological' condition... O_o. And Rigel is more and more identified as a nearly compulsive liar - you said in the A-N that this is leading towards the Grand Finale - do you mean the Grand Finale of the Sepentine Subterfuge, or the Grand Finale of Everything? I really hope you'll write more also about when she gets older - don't stop !
Thanks so much for sharing this amazing story! Your series one of my three absolute favourites!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
I hope they never find out Rigel's a girl. Seriously. The gender stuff in this story is so interesting. So's the sexuality issues.

Good work, keep it up. One of the best stories on here.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
OMG, I hope Remus doesn't find her out! I want to see how she'll deal with the additional pressure of Remus' presence and whther people will notice however she acts around him. Rigel and Draco in bed (but not *that* way!) were awesome. And thanks for having Draco ask outright whether Sirius hits him. And how he almost cried when he thought she might think he'd hurt her! True friendship right there

I want Draco to think back on that bed scene so I can see it from his POV, because it was just too great. Though I wonder how people react to/notice Draco's newfound bodyguard manners and what they'll think of that? And what theories they have about "Rigel"? I hope they're plentiful and at least somewhat angsty, honestly XD Don't really like though how he makes it sound like she's just following along with whatever "orders" someone throws her way. I like how independent and determined Harry is. It makes he strong and it's one of my fave parts of her.

PLEASE have Harry just show Rosier how much she's bothering her in a way that makes it clear he's gone too far, so it's not something he can just laugh (or smirk) off. I think he's an interesting and fun character, but I don't like manipulation! Let Harry bite back!
Sasukitsu chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
I loved it!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
nice
Elelith chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Yay- you updated! I was starting to imagine horrible scenarios that led to you never writing this fic again and that was very depressing. But then I remembered end of March is usually the deadline period and that hopefully updates would pick up in pace again in the Summer. Now I can finally start my two week countdown before I selfishly PM/bug you for a new chapter... I am wondering though... Do you plan to write each Hogwarts year synchronously with each real time year? So that this year's finale comes before the Summer Holidays and Rigel's third year starts in September 2013? Or are my just imagining things?
Anyways, I've already been nitpicky about this chapter so I can only add it's an awesome one and I can't wait for the climax... and more Weasley twins... and more Aldon ... Thanks for the update...
Artemis chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
The scene with the head girl was what truly captivated me - not the bed scene with Draco (awful wording), not the Snape-Lily interaction (a bit too little to work with but very promising), nor the nightmare. It just presents everything how Harry has undeniably dabbed in deep waters. I can't elaborate much as I'm far too excited (to re-reading the chapter).
Haze Be It chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
AAaaaaaaaaaaaa! I've been looking forward to you updating for so long! Thank you! Great chapter as always, loved every word of it. And the Selwyn/Rigel fight was awesome! Really hope the next chapter comes easier for you so you can update sooner but I'll be happy whenever it comes!
potterinu chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
I wanted Remus to find her out. I thought it might happen at the birth. Oh well. Myrtles presence may make an interesting story line. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
EmLights chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Awesome chapter! I'm curious to see what Rosier is thinking or what he is planning to do with Rigel/Harry. I love love love this story. I will be looking forward to the next update!
flakeshake07 chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Yaya! An update:) love this story! I always get so excited when a new chapter arrives!:) looking forward to your next update!
Erisah Mae chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
This is so much fun. I'm also enjoying how you're making it clear that pretty much everyone can tell that Rigel is hiding stuff from them, but no one has a clue what it really is, and they're divided between not asking outright because Slytherin, because they want to figure it out for themselves, or they just assume it's something completely different. I also like how Rigel's now got a reputation for being a pathological liar amongst "his" peers, but pretty much everyone else who isn't/wasn't Slytherin tends to take "him" at his word without considering the consequences. Man, this is going to be some epic fallout though when Seventh Year (or whenever the big reveal) happens. So looking forward to the fireworks, even though I can't see them coming for quite a while yet.

I can tell this is a monster to write, so I won't say "update soon", but believe me that I'm looking forward to when it happens.

-Erisah
XxBlazestormxX chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Awesome chapter! I thought it was really good, mostly becuase it certainly gave us a great insight on what'll happen next. I like the twist on Myrtle's involvement in the finding of the basilisk. Really, i adore what you've done with the story. I eagerly await with bated breath when Rigel's ruse is discovered... it's sure to be very exciting! :D
1,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »