Reviews for The Serpentine Subterfuge
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
Patiently awaiting an update... Ok, maybe not patiently...
Emma May chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
I miss you Story :(
Treesoffreedom chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Soooooo... Seems like a nice time to write about basalisks right? (Obviously a very subtle hint.)
Excited
Xylophones are cool
Can't wait
I'm looking forward to it
Too many times I've reread it
E
D
Elysia1 chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Seems like a lovely weekend to write new chapters *wink* :)
Ipodlaziness chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I just reread the Pureblood Pretense and The Serpentine Subterfuge. I think I may have a little too much time on my hands... But what are holidays for? Unless you're Harry/Rigel I suppose, makes me feel a little inadequate.
Anyway, enough of the insecurities
It was just as wonderful to reread
I came across some wonderful hints, like the tapestry of Salazar and his familiar 'a four foot long basalisk' which was still not moving
Is the basalisk going to die? Or find a psychologist to deal with its issues?
Anyway, again, this Fanfiction is ever so delightful, it is the kind of story I search hours for, though to be honest it was recommended
Nevertheless, I feel it is one of the best fanfictions on this site, and I love how it interlocks with most of the main themes fanfiction seems to follow (Severus/Harry apprenticeships, Drarry, gender bending, slytherin Harry...) but at the same time it's so original, maybe because of that wonderful lioness hint, little ironic Harriet's 'the Lioness' yet a snake at the same time, no?
Anyway. For a thrice of a time. That didn't make sense. Love it, keep going, update soon, the suspense is creating a mild sense of nervousness in my stomach... The I'm not find of... ENCOURGEMENT ENCOURAGEMENT YOU CAN DO IT WOOO! This is a wonderful story I just CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF!
chst chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Hi! Great last chapter! Just had an idea: Harry gets together with Leo in like 5th year (is he still too old for her then?) cause he knows a lot and Harry can be honest and learns to be more open, but it doesn't work out because they're too different, can't really understand each other and they have so different lives.
Eventually Harry ends up with Draco, and she has had practised being open, they're sooo cute and fit each other, so they stand against every hardship and comes out on top.
Ta da!
Or maybe just skip the relationship with Leo. She can be totally clueless that he thinks she's his soul mate since their magic reacted/matched at that first meeting.
Not trying to tell you what to do, of course. Just fantazising a little.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
If Malfoy Sr suspected that Dray and Rye were in a relationship, what would he think? I want in Malfoy Sr's head...

That and OH PLEASE UPDATE!
Elysia chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
Hey Violet,

I love the patronus from Snape and the nagging feeling the Snape/Lily issues are coming to the surface. Draco and Rigel's relationship is also very cute, I like that he is so protective of her, it will be interesting to see this play out in front of Mr Malfoy.

This was a great chapter and it makes me excited because it's like we are almost to the end of this book. Can't wait for Rigel to go to Apprentice for the Summer, more Rigel/Riddle interactions and for Book 3. Well, after this one is finished of course :)

Finished my rereading now :( I'll be waiting for your update!
As always, thanks for sharing and for spending time putting together such a detailed and well developed story, I think it's bloody brilliant :)

Ely.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Aewsome, amazing, adicting, and bamf. Keep it up! Oh and is ut just my fast reading or has harry not been using her cloak lately? As in the whole year now that I think about it. Oh and yiur form is wonderful, those foreshadows and hints are infuriatingly good.
Elysia chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
I think I've said it before, and I know others have too, but I love the way that you explain the magics and make such a complicated story so simple and easy to read. The explanation of the Polyjuice and Hair DNA for example is brilliantly done. This is another great chapter... off to bed now and I'll reread the other chapters tomorrow. Thanks again for sharing your story.
Elysia chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow! That is an action packed mother of a chapter. I don't even know where to start. I am really concerned about the plans for the gender bender potion. Will it wear off after they switch back so they can be who they are really supposed to be? Seems weird to be mannish all your life.

I've read the story but I can't remember Harry and Archie ever signing or discussing the arranged marriage? I'd love to see that, I guess it's coming later.

Awesome writing as always and really excellent characters! :)
Elysia1 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
OMG! Can't believe I am at the end. I didn't sleep at all last night, simply reading your awesome fic. I LOVED Dumbledore's lesson, heehehehee. So funny. You simply MUST update :)
Elysia1 chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am getting closer to the last chapter... please update! I don't know what I'll do when it's over :)
Elysia1 chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Squeeeee! You are brilliant. It's an awesome book which is full of drama and intrigue. Very well written, well paced and original. Are you still updating this fic? I can only hope! I want to hear about all of Rigel's years!
leylinjan chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
on the off chance that I didn't review chapter 2 yet:

when I read through some of the previous reviews, one guest asked whether SOTL is any good. I just wanted to tell him/her and you that I really really liked SOTL when I was younger, and that I'd still enjoy reading it again, but that I loved your story more. I don't know, but your story just has... something, I guess. Your language is amazing, you make funny situations, and the plot is so convulted and yet so clear... SOTL is more straight forward, I guess. And it starts out quite simple. Even though in SOTL there are also secrets upon secrets and all that. Well, that's at least my opinion. If you write/wrote/will write something as a 'real' author (aka get published), please tell us! I'd love to read everything and anything you come up with.
1,335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »