Reviews for The Serpentine Subterfuge
rukz chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Absolutely loving your fic.
Your writing is amazing, so is your depth and plot.

Was peeking at your reviews earlier and a few had some good points and questions.
'Mayjude, mentioned reading Alanna the Lioness and pointing out that her twin dies at the end. Hopefully you won't be killing of Archie cause that would be absolutely horrible.
I also liked 'Guests' hypothesis of Caelum Lesastrang finding her secrets. I could see that happening, even her changing him and turning him semi-decent.

When Rigel fell asleep I thought 'oh no' Caelum-cunt did something. But then when she entered the great hall I realised she hit puberty. Wonder if the other girl's have.

Loving the regular updates.

Keep it up.
TamariChan chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I adore everything about this chapter. You write pureblood culture absolutely wonderfully. I can't even tell you how much I look forward to each new chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I think it would be rather ironic if caelum lestrage found out about Harry's duel identity while trying to get revenge against her and then through some twist of fate has to keep the secret. Maybe at some point in the near future he'll even realize how awful his parents are just like rosier was saying to harry and his personality will change. It would completely confuse everyone because no one would have a clue why he's suddenly acting that way except Rigel, and as everyone in slytherin house knows Rigel doesn't part with her secrets easily.
Polki chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Another super awesome amazing chapter. "Your happiness sickens me." love that line :) I know I probably said it about this chapter, but I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for making them so long; they're a pleasure to read.
holyhastes chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
thumbs up. where do you live so that I can ask you to marry me in person? I may or may not allow you to be stay at home so You can dedicate yourself to writing this while I work.
AAA chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Hahaha! I loved how Rigel was apparently the most suspicious person at Riddle's gala! And the interaction between Rigel and Caelum Lestrange was an interesting twist. Will he be the one to accidentally uncover her secret? It was interesting to watch Rigel's friends try and put the pieces together.

It occurred to me a while back that Rigel was learning French in order to support her "foreigner" background in case it was discovered that "Rigel Black" does not exist. Will her French come into play during the Triwizard Tournament? Will you even have a Triwizard Tournament?

Anyway, loved the chapter and update soon :)
flakeshake07 chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
! another amazing chapter. i think this story is fantastic and i absolutely loved the scene on the balcony!:) cant wait to see how the rest of the school year is going to pan out! Eagerly awaiting your next chapter...
Mayjude chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Hi, in my previous review I forgot to ask a question: since there was no war, Molly's brothers Fabian and Gideon Prewett should still be alive, will they make an appearance?
By the way, great chapter as always!
avidly reading chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Thank you for the update! Looking forward to future chapters. For a moment there, I was afraid that you were going on hiatus. Happy holidays! :)

P.S. I read the Alanna the Lioness series because of this story. Thanks for the inspiration!
zeichnerinaga chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
lol. i love this ending. and will it be very difficult for rigel to hide her menstruation? mine always lasts a whole week and hurts horrible the first one or two days. how will she be able to hide it? in the end they will think she is some kind of werwolf or something ;D
i love this chapter, please update soon.
Debate4life chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Awesome chapter, good as ever. I like how the plot builds towards a crescendo...very well done.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
draco POV was great, and I really like how Harry's friends try to puzzle out what's going on with her, but I still hope they won't figure out her secret yet. As do many other people, if I read the reviews right. It's too fascinating to watch all of this unfold and all the secrets and everything. Rook and Aldon are awesome! I hope Harry becomes friends with them both, though Rook and his exasperated and intelligent and mountain-y way of being makes me want more of him especially.

Really like how you had Harry taking care of her period in a typically pragmatic manner, mostly just sort of annoyed with herself that she'd forgotten about it lol :D Hope the next chapter is out soon, because your story is just too awesome!
Arcticstar chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Great chapter. She still makes potions for Krait during the year right? Will she find time for that? And what will happen with the basilisk this time? I actually like the basilisk when it is sane. Update soon. I await the interesting climax.

Keep Writing.
Arctic
Not-A-Spy chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Enthralling as usual.
leylinjan chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Thanks so much! I loved the Draco POV for a change - that's new and was really good. I wonder what Aldon's agenda is... Thank you so so much for the update - I love your story!
1,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »