Reviews for Getting Him Back
chimaera198 chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
stopping just before it got interesting he? so unfair.
I have this weird scene in my mind with Harry popping back in time to the marauders time.
Saying to Sirius these go there, while pointing at Sirius and Remus lips, proceed to snog the bejuses out of Remus. And then when everybody is like 'who the hell are you?'
"hi, mum, Hi dad; ain't it wonderfull? there isn't even an age difference now and I get to keep them forever and forever."
kim chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
has this story been abandoned
horselovr171 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
UPDATE!
V. L. Crawford chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
This was great. I have never checked out the AFF site hopefully I can find it ot finish this story, because if not I will be heartbroken.
V. L. Crawford chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
This is wonderful.
Cookiefan571 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
It's too rushed. It doesn't flow well.
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Oh wow. Update soon.
sad sabrin chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
is it complete or not?
by the way nice story
Severus-is-my-man chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
is there a sequel to this? if not then this is not a ending! i wanna know what happens! if there is a sequel what is the name? cuz i realllllyyy wanna know what happens!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
write a sequel
Fae0306 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Really good story.
KingslyKnight chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Hi can you please send the last chapter to me

My email is

Thanks

Kk
avidreader356 chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
I have enjoyed this story. I would like for you to send me the last chapter. Thanks!
Danie08 chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
This is a great story good job! i'v just stumbled across it and its prob. one of the best sirius/remus/harry storys i have seen cant wait for more haha
koepfchen chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Hey,

it's a fantastic story, I like it very much. You chose the right pairing, not the usal one. I love Remus and Sirius and the three togehter...super.

I would like to get the last chapter, the story is not reallyfinish without it. Can you please send it to me? o.o

koepfchen