Reviews for Until the Sunrise
speedsONEandONLY chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
dude.
i would fucking /kill/ for more.
you dont understand.
thirsty thursday parties are winding,
and i want more of this story.
it makes me wish i was out partying,
and staying in at the same time.
fuck.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Very nice story
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Oh geez
bbzachudgensx chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Great story.I haven't been on here in years and I was so excited to see that you uploaded a new fanfic. I really enjoyed reading your stories stop writing for fun,you are really talented.
love-live-laugh725 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I like it :)
chelseaelaine423 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Love this two-shot :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
This was amazing. You have no idea how much I have missed your writing. I really miss being able to read a good HSM fanfic.
Savannah O'Ryan chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
You are so fantastically candid in your writing that I am always impressed at how you manage to make common language work. Only you can have Gabriella swear like that and make me believe it. I especially enjoyed Jason. I always like how you write Jason but there is something in how your Gabi's and Jason's work together in a realistic way that suits their canon characters and their original characters that you write.

I read through some of your stuff this afternoon and felt you deserve a review to break up the monotony of school.
Pandora147 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
You posted this while I was away on overseas trip, '12, so I only just kinda remembered that I didn't read it originally. I was more excited to read your ANs than the fic itself, tbh. As hectic as it all is, I'm glad you had this, one of your many AU worlds, to blow off steam/kill time during that summer internship.

The fic was solid - fresh, funny, real. I cringed at the characterisation but only because I presently am living and breathing canon; but I know you will not judge me because you know me well enough! I possibly should have read this during a faze of writing AU stuff myself! I appreciated the realism though, there was a poignancy to the simplicity. And your writing itself is solid - college has served you well if nothing more than for this, haha.

Hope junior year is treating you well! xo
beblobs chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
I loved this! And I hope you can write something else sometime soon! :D
chasingthewinds chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I can't believe it. I knew something was just wrong when I saw a 13 next to your name. I honestly hate myself for not logging on sooner but school is eating me up.
This story. It was full of random college stuff. Booze and the f word. I'm not very particularly fond of booze and the f word but I do like myself a good love triangle.
Gabriella loves Jason but he's an ass and then there's Troy whom she had some history with - This is going to be interesting I had thought and I was right.
I do find the ending beautiful. When Gabi said "In Your Dreams". And them racing to the union. It was a spark for me. A spark of a good and long relationship that will have lots of up and downs. So, hoorah for another perplexing , simple but wonderful story. Looking forward to more short stories (but those 40 chapter ones won't hurt from time to time ;) )

XxbellarunawayxX
NverSayNver chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Nally read this, and its soo cute, although i kinda would have loved more. Your writing has me hooked! Loved it
samantha chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Its amazing story, i really love it, you should right another one and it should be long, pleaeaeaease please haha :)
brianna4797 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
loved it! hope theres more soon(:
shaneybummer chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
love this two shot! I actually hope there's another one. :)