Reviews for Flames We Never Lit
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 7 . 9/8
This has been a darling and interesting story so far. Also, one of the best written Avengers fics I've come across. Your portrayal of Peggy is spot on and I'm loving the dialog.
So sweet and perfect! When I think of the MCU, I’ll think of this instead of whatever’s going on there. Thanks for the wonderful story!
Oooooh
Oh sh**!
Ha!
O.O
What a sweet chapter! Of course Peggy can’t seem to bring herself to say certain words tho...
That was so... *swoons*
Oh Steve... *sigh*
Peggy and Tony NEED to have their own tv show! And you would need to write every episode because your handle on both of them is so incredibly GOOD!
I am really loving this story so much! Thank you for keeping everyone in character and the dialogue pretty much perfect!
This is perfect! I love Tony and Pepper and everyone! Especially of course Peggy and Steve... *happy sigh*
TheShipperOfTheCrystalBallroom chapter 24 . 12/17/2017
Loved it. Did anyone else see the Doctor Who reference?
Little Miss Janie chapter 24 . 10/1/2017
I absolutely adore this story, you did a remarkable job with the plot and characters. You have quite a talent for writing and I love how you bring steggy to life! Fantastic job!
Lady Troodon chapter 23 . 8/31/2017
I liked this story, but I think the summary doesn't do it justice. In my opinion, a longer summary with more context and perhaps a little sample of the story would work much better than the simple sentence you have now.