Reviews for Hollywood Nights
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 1/21/2015
I enjoyed reading this story and I liked how you wrote the relationship between Ewan and Sofia and I also liked how you wrote the friendship between Beth and Simone. Thanks for writing another brilliant story.
Reinbeau chapter 20 . 12/1/2012
And our hero's ride of into the sunset.

As for Lance and His future, well lets just say, I am glad I am not him.

Looking forward to seeing how he meets his just deserts.
borntobemybaby chapter 20 . 12/1/2012
Loved the end of this story. Hurray for Mick for having the good sense to get them all home. I would not want to be Lance. It is so on! Can't wait for the next story.
moonjat54 chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
So excited that there is going to be another story in the works. If Lance thinks he is getting away with this action without any consequences, he is not too bright. I am relieved that Josef is going to be okay and neither he or Beth ended up dead because of that altered Cure. And then there is our delusional Coraline. She really thinks that she can win Mick back? She is also destined to be frustrated.
Lucretiareadsall chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
All Right! Josef survives ! Good chapter!

Love the banter between Josef and Mick!

IF the series had continued [sighing deeply] I'm thinking that Lance would have been a serious bad-ass antagonistic character.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
Ohhhh Lance is gonna get it! Can't wait for your next story.
LadyAilith chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
Glad that both Beth and Josef have recovered. It just wouldn't be Moonlight without Blondie and the Old Man! ;-D

Can't wait for Josef and Mick to take their revenge on the Duvalls! If ever a clan of vamps needed taken out, it's them!
penni31 chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
Hey Chalicewell, please forgive me for my very bad habit of not telling you nearly enough how much I enjoy your stories. I know I don't deserve it since you are always so supportive of mine. Great chapter, drama galore with a hint of humour thrown in for good measure. Beth singing to Josef was too funny and even badly hurt he still manages to be snarky. Loved the reference back to TMC when Mick and Josef took care of that evil Dr Anders. I am worried for Josef though, and excited about them going after care Cheers penni :)
moonjat54 chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
I am still worried about Josef but I suspect that something is not right with Beth either. She may have her vampire strength back but if she can't keep blood down then there is a great danger ahead. And will she be able to keep a needle in her arm to transfuse if she heals quickly? Many questions to answer and I am looking forward to reading all of them. This is very exciting.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
Another exciting chapter. I hope Josef comes out of it soon. Thanks again.
Lucretiareadsall chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
Nice chapter! tight and to the point!

Too bad for the doctor was hoping he would have some kind of antidote.

If memory serves, according to the series and MMM [ Moonlight's Modern Mythology] A human needs to be at the point of or near their death, ingest a vampires[ who becomes their sire] blood and then they turn.
Ok? so Beth being a young Vamp, well under 100 was able to revert back to vamp because her body experienced a human-like death due to the poisoned blood. Could the same thing happen to Josef? or something like that? Or will it more complicated because he is well over 100 ?
Hmmm, ... I a thought just came to me... If an IV infusion helped Beth then maybe the same thing might help Josef but, he might need Vamp blood, old Vamp blood like his but cleaner, along human? just a thought?

Please update soon and please let Josef recover.
borntobemybaby chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
Another great chapter. I was glad they did not let the doctor live. I worried they might ask him to work on a cure for the cure:) and lets face it he would have done anything to save himself. One thing I think is hopeful for Josef is that Beth was a young vampire and she turned back fairly quickly, Josef is an old vampire, and the doctor never kept any of the vampires alive long enough to see if they would eventually turn back so Josef just might. And now they know transfusions work they can help Josef if and when he turns. As for Lance, it is so on!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
Can't wait to find out what happens with Josef! I see LOTS of potentials ways that story could go...
jameni chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
_/)_./"""/')
\) '\_„„„„\)
Looking forward to the next chapter...
I like it...thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
Thank goodness Beth turned back, but I am wondering if this could a trap engineered by Lance. Hope Mick gets there soon.