Reviews for Child of Darkness
kami8332 chapter 3 . 7/14
I don't know yet right now its kinda hard yo choose
OMG! Premature baby :c HUHUHUHUHU. NO KURO-KUUUUUUUUN /3 please continue this story!
Miss ART chapter 1 . 6/25
Please update soon it's been more than a year and I know there's a lot of us that are dying to know what happens
Alice chapter 23 . 6/21
Are you going to update soon?.I mean I know you're really busy but I would love it if you updated. This story is one of the best I've read on
DJ Natsu Swagneel chapter 7 . 6/12
is so cute in this story so ,what is Zeref's so called plan?LerefLucyXZeref. DJ NatsuSwagneel out?
natsu.dragneel437 chapter 7 . 6/3
SREW THAT SHIP BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IHATEYOUNOWYOUSONA#####
DaKawaiiBookworm chapter 23 . 6/1
When will the next chaper "prayer?" be out?
Sakamaki Hikaru chapter 23 . 5/19
hope for a new chapter soon
R u finished it's so interesting
I think it was great for your first lemon. I would suggest that you switch up the positions and include some pillow talk for next time.

And finding a girls g-spot isn't easy. Perhaps she could touch her self more to get herself off?
amyskywalker chapter 23 . 4/24
I havent read this for almost a year, still no baby Kuro. Are u still alive mr wildcard555. We need that new chapter.
the kawaii bookworm chapter 23 . 4/17
OMG this is literaly (I know I spelt it wrong) the best fairy tail story I've ever read! It is so creative with so many plot twists and new things and ships here and there!
Where are the Exceeds?
FTNekoQueen chapter 23 . 4/3
please update I can't wait for the next chapter!
Howl365 chapter 17 . 3/22
i think the punishment was to light on Natsu he hurt a baby and the baby's mother and his friend/nakama plus he loved her so to light. Great job on playing Zeref cold hearted but warm to but mostly cold just like every other super villain good job i like so far.