Reviews for Child of Darkness
itsduckpuck chapter 1 . 1/28
OH MY GOD THAT WAS A FUCKING RIDE INDEED. I absolutely loved everything about this fic! even though I'm a HUGE NaLu fan I absolutely adored this. Hahahahaha. keep up the amazing work! still hoping you'd update this. love you so much!
Plsss
Next chpater
When are you gonna update
Irys chapter 23 . 1/13
Só uma palavra : Continuaaaaaaaaaaa
Catgirl321 chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
I can't help but feel bad for Natsu xD

He hate's trains y'know?
Lucifer chapter 9 . 7/25/2017
SHES PREGNANT
Alaina chapter 23 . 5/14/2017
Its May 2017. How long does it take for you to write this story. Like, c'mon. Srsly.
Stella-Eucliffe chapter 23 . 5/3/2017
Plz update i wonder what you have in store for us. Is Lucy's baby going to be healthy or no cause that is unusual to have your baby two moths early
Anomyunous chapter 16 . 4/16/2017
I am not trying to hate or anything like that but I know that this is supposed to be a ZerCy and I am pretty sure you know that Natsu doesnt act like that when he is under the influence and that Zeref and Lucy wont be a perfect fit because he is evil and is using her unless you make this where she sees Ceadra(Zeref) true colors and she realizes Natsu was trying to save her and he was right. I do not get the point of the story.
She-Devil Mira chapter 14 . 4/3/2017
I don't exactly ship ZerCy so I don't exactly like it. Also I'm a strong NaLu and Gajevy shipper so I personally feel insulted by the ships. Not that the story is bad or anything but I just don't like Freed and Levy being together, it kinda breaks my heart. I mean story-wise, I like it but shipping-wise, I strongly disagree.
LuckyLucyDragneel chapter 23 . 3/10/2017
Best zercy fanfic I have ever read I need more!
Samira Vongola chapter 23 . 10/23/2016
I hope that updates soon
Cherry jam chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
I ship ZELU (Zeref x Lucy) not NALU (Natsu x Lucy)
Lady Serai chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
Interesting idea. I can almost see Fairy Tail doing an auction.
MrsCiellaMichaelis12 chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
Please update it has been one year, eight months since you updated. Please update. Also will Lucy ever find out Ceadra is Zeref? Will Kuro be okay? Will Erza and Gajeel get together? Will the expecting mothers marry the fathers? Will the other couples marry? Will Laxus and Wendy get together and have a kid in the future?
kami8332 chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
I don't know yet right now its kinda hard yo choose