Reviews for Child of Darkness
Crowned Clown X chapter 23 . 10m ago
I can't remember if it was this chapter or the last one, but it's runes and not ruins. Just wanted to let you know. Other than that, I have no qualms with what's going on. I'm more curious about how Laxus and Wendy will develop instead of the other two, but that's probably because it's not a very common story. I kinda wished the relationship between Elfman and Bickslow had had a larger focus, but since it would just seem kinda random I understand why it wasn't.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Mystery Otaku G chapter 23 . 2/28
I really like your story it is really good XD
Deesha-chan chapter 23 . 2/1
Iits awesome...
Cant wait for thw next chapter...
You really can make new pairs hreat... : D
Cheers Deesha :)
Miss ART chapter 23 . 1/24
I have just finished reading... And I have to say Iove the plot its different from the many other stories I've read and I'm looking forward to reading more... Waiting patiently for ur next up date :)
Not sure if u know but 10 jewels equal 1 us dollar
allanimefreak73754 chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
all da crack pairings

you get a crack pairing you get a crack pairing EVERYONE GETS A CRACK PAIRING
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
His punishment is fine the way it is. He jeopardized a guild member's life. Now, Zeref on the other hand... *cracks knuckles menacingly* He obviously doesn't seem to care for Lucy, saying that if the BABY was lost he'd kill Natsu. There's also the plan...
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
I'm starting to think that Zeref has genuine feelings towards Lucy. But that threatening could be because they might never have sex again, and he would lose the chance for an heir.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
Well that's your own fault ain't it? If you'd noticed your attraction to Luce from the beginning she wouldn't go through this shit you little fucker. (Sorry recently I've been swearing a lot. Late nights.)
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
She's preggers. That bastard. The hand he put on her stomach, the spell he cast... QUEL BASTARDO! LA PROSSIMA VOLTA CHE LO VEDO IO LO CASTRARE!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Lucy is an angel?
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
You know, I would love this if I wasn't constantly reminded that Zeref is using Lucy and everything is a 'plan'.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
My shoulder's killing me so it's a pain in the ass to type this but with how Lucy just pointed out his old school-ness, I would think that he'd blush.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Natsu just jump on top of the freaking train. I don't really approve of him following but that's what I'd do.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Do you know how much more suspense it would create if we didn't know that this dude was Zeref? We'd all be guessing who the gentleman that kissed Lucy's and was.