Reviews for Child of Darkness
LuckyLucyDragneel chapter 23 . 3/10
Best zercy fanfic I have ever read I need more!
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 2/24
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Samira Vongola chapter 23 . 10/23/2016
I hope that updates soon
Cherry jam chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
I ship ZELU (Zeref x Lucy) not NALU (Natsu x Lucy)
Akira Kuchiki chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
Interesting idea. I can almost see Fairy Tail doing an auction.
MrsCiellaMichaelis12 chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
Please update it has been one year, eight months since you updated. Please update. Also will Lucy ever find out Ceadra is Zeref? Will Kuro be okay? Will Erza and Gajeel get together? Will the expecting mothers marry the fathers? Will the other couples marry? Will Laxus and Wendy get together and have a kid in the future?
kami8332 chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
I don't know yet right now its kinda hard yo choose
Guest chapter 23 . 6/29/2016
OMG! Premature baby :c HUHUHUHUHU. NO KURO-KUUUUUUUUN /3 please continue this story!
Miss ART chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Please update soon it's been more than a year and I know there's a lot of us that are dying to know what happens
Alice chapter 23 . 6/21/2016
Are you going to update soon?.I mean I know you're really busy but I would love it if you updated. This story is one of the best I've read on
FairytailFangirl1290 chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
is so cute in this story so ,what is Zeref's so called plan?LerefLucyXZeref. DJ NatsuSwagneel out?
Neko Neko Ni chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
SREW THAT SHIP BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IHATEYOUNOWYOUSONA#####
DaKawaiiBookworm chapter 23 . 6/1/2016
When will the next chaper "prayer?" be out?
Sakamaki Hikaru chapter 23 . 5/19/2016
hope for a new chapter soon
Guest chapter 23 . 5/5/2016
R u finished it's so interesting