Reviews for live like the stars
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
absolute love. captures the essence of makorra for me
moon strut chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Ajkanajalbamala Y THEY SO CUTE.
Awesome job. You got their personalities pinned, to a mofo'in tee.
Girlalicious chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was super cute :) 3
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I COME BACK FROM A SHITTY VACATION WEEK TO A GAZILLION UPDATES FOR STORIES AND A NEW STORY FROM YOU (stories? I haven't gotten through all my emails yet. Dunno if you added something else). IT'S SUCH A WONDERFUL THING, SERIOUSLY.

AND THIS. THIS. IT'S SO THEM. IT'S SO PRETTY. AND THEM. AND BADASS. AND JUST THEM.

I love how they are not lovey dovey at all. I cannot imagine them ever being lovey dovey the way that he was with Asami. They've got too much passion... to many damn FEELINGS mixed together to be that flat. They just go boom.

You know what else goes boom? My ovaries. Because Makorra is that hot.

LOL ANYWAY. I missed your stories. And, well, you obviously.

STAY EXCELLENT.
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
But but but but but I'M CRYING.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was incredibly sweet.

I really love how you focused on just the two of them and Mako's feelings and all his perceptions of Korra. You really showed how much he cares/loves her, especially with how he simply abandons his post as a politician and simply lets her do what she does best.

The freedom laced into this piece was especially wonderful, the constant exhilaration of running and just being together, for the both of them.

This was so, so, so beautiful.
Mokimoki-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Teehee I hope she gets to master airbending soon. I can't wait for her to be badass. And General Iroh II3 and finale is tomorrow:DD
l9l9 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Yay I loved that you continued it from when she returned! A lovely one-shot :)
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh, it's beautiful. So, so beautiful.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Ugh I just asdfghjkl your fics are my canon.
pucca chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
lord that was just too cute!
LadySarahj chapter 1 . 6/20/2012