Reviews for By Any Means Possible
Elimere chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Woooooah. This is the sort of thing that just gives meaning to the word intense. It's incredibly emotional and beautiful. And as much as I would love to see more, I know that it's really not needed. It's heartwarming and brilliant and it makes pulls at your heart and I love it.
Ayyyyy lmao chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This was really cute; perfect even
StakeTheHeart chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I loved the way you wrote this! Jade's thoughts and how she felt, how she viewed Tori, her reactions. It softened her in a way I hadn't seen anyone do yet. Great job :)
iam324b21 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Loved this story, very well written :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
you say its a Jori romance fic yet i didn't see it, only saw a friendship there. and to make it worst the end is pathetic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awwww! That was perfect. I couldn't fault a single thing. Great work
Lilsky chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Keep going i love this story
Ehh what's my pen name again chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was great! Wish it wasn't a one-shot though :( ;)
santanaxbrittany chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
awwweee...that was it
Wolf chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
You HAVE to continue. If you don't a million people will die. I will kill them! So upload! Remember, if u don't the blood of those innocents are on your hands! Muhuhaha! Seriously. I love this.
x1x2x3x4x5x6x chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Awww! They're so cute. I loved this story sooo much! I'm definitely adding it to my favorites! Keep writing stories-you're a natural!
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
What do you mean one shot? Uh no, I want more. But ugh I get it one shot. Loved it though. Very well done.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 1 . 6/21/2012