Reviews for Waning Love
jk chapter 23 . 1/6
Edward fucked around on bella for TWO YEARS...and hes still "in love" with her? LOL where was that love when he was fucking the skank from his office? lying to bella? over and over and over again? hmmmmm?
this prick doesn't deserve a second shot!
jks chapter 15 . 1/5
Edwards was a fucking prick during their marriage and now its like he doesn't fucking care AT ALL THAT BELLA LEFT HIS ASS...NOT FUCKING ONCE HAS HE SAID THAT HE REGRETS CHEATING...NOT FUCKING ONCE
jk chapter 13 . 1/5
bella "lost" her voice AFTER the piece of shit fucking cheated on her...she cant play a part in that...that was his decision...bella being weird and stupid didn't END their marriage but what Edward did, did. But god bella was so fucking dumb! the fucking second she found out he was cheating she should have stashed some money and got the fuck out
jk chapter 11 . 1/5
NAH Edward should die...total fucking karma LOL!
I really hate this Edward...he cheated on bella for TWO YEARS...theres no going back to that ...hell no
jk chapter 2 . 1/5
Wow...Edwards a real prick. He doesn't give a fuck about bella if he did he wouldn't do what he does...the way he talks about Tanya? id NEVER fucking forgive...and fuck bella for waiting a whole god damn YEAR!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/12/2016
Nice
Guest chapter 17 . 10/12/2016
I am not liking your story
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 28 . 2/12/2016
I was glad to see that they got back together and did not have to read about Edward with anyone else. I started out really hating Edward, but he really did change. Although, I don't think they had the kind of love between them that they had the first time around.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 20 . 2/12/2016
That is fucked up.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 19 . 2/12/2016
How terrible!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 13 . 2/12/2016
I agree with Bella. I am glad that she is looking back at her part in the demise of their marriage. BUT that still does not give Edward the leeway to cheat.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 12 . 2/12/2016
He is very lucky that Bella came home. Otherwise, he would be dead.

Only flaw in this chapter is that collarbones are not set with screws and plates. The bone is too fragile. Braces and a splint is all that is needed.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 11 . 2/12/2016
Tanya is wackadoodle. Hope she goes to jail for a long time.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 10 . 2/12/2016
I still do not know how they can live together.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
I thought Tanya was the love of Edward's life? That didn't last long. And now they are roommates? This should be good, especially when Bella starts to date. LOL!

I don't understand why Bella's name was not on the deed in the first place. In some states it would not matter because she would get half anyway by Common Law. But still...