Reviews for Waning Love
kfoll chapter 28 . 7/31
God there are some twats who read and review. The last two for example?
Mitzi1958 chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
It is so sad to read a VERY SELFISH Edward. First how could he cheat on his wife and not being discreet about it, everyone knew even Bella. Now that it is over he sees what a basted he was and now he wants another chance, not no but hell no! Bella seems to have found a great man and Edward will just have to suffer because he knows that he was the one who ruined his marriage! It always goes back to that old saing "you don't know what you got until it's gone". He should have thought of that two years ago, where did his head go, down the toilet and someone flushed all his brain down the drain! Men sometimes can be SOOO stupid.
wardlyman chapter 28 . 10/2/2014
Well let's keep this short... I'm one of the few who likes to spoil the story before reading by scanning through reviews.. The good out weighed the bad as do almost alls stories.

Have to say in this stories case... It had to come to the rare occurrence that the bad ones are right.

I won't go in dept bout my point but i'll just leave a rather clear if you ever do read this review or anyone else. This chapter 28. Bella and edward together right? But guess what, it's 10 years later. And you what happens or better yet what i find out?

Bella still fucking mad about edwards cheating and not forgiven him 10 faithful years later... OH that's not the worse part. The worse part is, she still gets sad and thinks about her second husband who she was with for what? A year? AFTER 10 FUCKING YEARS with edward! Her firends just enable her.

After the whole cheating thing, her moving on. This story just became unfair for edward. Yup even when he bella accepted him back after failing to off herself[cause of garret btw]. Even 10 years later, makes me rage, bella still thinks about the fucking guy like FUCK that's annoyin.. I'm not sure how i read this story... But this last chapter just tipped me over...

I would say this chapter was going great.. I was just gonna sigh and say all's well that ends well. But no that little part about her second husband just tipped my rage to make me review.

But i honestly hope one day ONE day he finds her box of her shit with her and garret and leaves her or her crying over him. Fuck being a good guy. Leave her ass. Nesse should be old enough by then. 10 years of her being with you and she is still bitching over a guy she was with for a year? Fuck that shit and fuck her.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Shit story
Kickinl8tr chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
I thought he would connect the dots like alice had said about what cheating had done to his father. E has no emotion just lost even more respect for him. He doesn't feel bad for his wife or guilty. Heartbreaking to witness glad b has a backbone even late coming.
KingIchi chapter 28 . 4/29/2014
What a hunk of bull shit.

I have read some really fucked stories of edward and bella but this one most definitely makes the top 5. You damn well know this story isn't great when you are like. "-_-" All through it.

I am not even going to get started on the reviews. I guess most of the smart ones just stopped reading this one and reviewing once they saw. "Oh this story is an edward bash with no real plot other then to say 'yea fuck you edward'". Read this story. Sure, i'll admit. AT FIRST. AT THE VERY FIRST. You'll be like. dam edward is an dumass. But TRUST me. A few chapters after. you'll be like i am hopefully.

BUT my biggiest issue is not the fact the author made bella love this other guy in a short time span more then she ever loved edward apparently by what she/he wrote. NOR the fact she/he had bella try to kill herself. NOORR THE fact that bella was still like "Oh i still cary over garret, don't get me wrong but he's not coming back so i'll just take my side bitch". IT'S THE FACT THAT HE/SHE MADE EDWARD COMPLETELY PETHEIC. Seriously. Author doesn't make him fight for her. Doesn't let him attempt to move on. Doesn't let him do anything except be a farther which is a fucking cover role so bella can go fuck around. AND GUESS WHAT? HER KID IS STILL LIKE. "Hi i like the new guy mom even tho you are like out with him most of the time and edward is pretty much taking full care of me. But ha he cheated. fuck him right?"

So what i have to say in conclusion? This is number 2 top time of all the fucked edward stories out there. OH but i know the little feminist women are gonna love it. Just look at the reviews. Just look at them.

"He cheated, he deserves to die." "He doesn't deserve a second chance" OR something along those lines. Just BS. Forget this story and everyone who likes it. .
QueenCleo1 chapter 28 . 2/19/2014
I love this story. It's addicting!
KuroKanashimi chapter 28 . 11/7/2013
This story may say bella edward but it is not.

Firstly, edward cheats, 'nods' ok that's common in twilight fics.

second, they divorce and she demands to stay in the same house knowing he still feels the same ways.

third, she moved on not a week later and had the guy on in his face! and to make matters worse later in the story she says she isn't ready to move on from the other guy while she moved on and loved another guy only after a week of not being with edward.

SHE REMARRIED IN THE SAME FUCKING YEAR.

AND guess what, the writer need not even let edward attempt to move on, he just sat there and watched, made no atttempt to get bella back.

This story is bella and garret, edward may be a main character but i want you to put MOSTLY garret and bella IN summary. Just because they end up together doesn't make this story edbel.

Sure edward cheated, sure bella was right to move on[within a fucking week, honestly?], but he didn't deserve to have another basically take his daughter, HE didn't deserve to have bella have garret all over his face, i think he even went to their fucking wedding! YES bella knew about him and tanya but atleast he didn't have her around their child, atleast he didn't fucking bring her into her face! NOW I WISH EDWARD DID GO WITH TANYA!

I wondered why this story of 28 chapters and so many praises had so little likes compared to other twilights fics like this. It's because it wasn't an edward and bella story.
LolaTheSa chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
So wait, this story isn't edward and bella? goodbye.
speckledpixie chapter 28 . 11/5/2013
Good Story! awww! there all old lol it was a good ending.
speckledpixie chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
Nessie is a mess! lol she's learning young.
speckledpixie chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
oh dear, everyone is so upset. Where's the light!
speckledpixie chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
Oh no Bella!
speckledpixie chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
No its not fair! This is awful! emotional distress aisle 3!
speckledpixie chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
welp guess my plot is gone! lol thats okay. I like Garrett. but edward needs to come out of this depression.