Reviews for Waning Love
Nice
I am not liking your story
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 28 . 2/12
I was glad to see that they got back together and did not have to read about Edward with anyone else. I started out really hating Edward, but he really did change. Although, I don't think they had the kind of love between them that they had the first time around.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 20 . 2/12
That is fucked up.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 19 . 2/12
How terrible!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 13 . 2/12
I agree with Bella. I am glad that she is looking back at her part in the demise of their marriage. BUT that still does not give Edward the leeway to cheat.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 12 . 2/12
He is very lucky that Bella came home. Otherwise, he would be dead.

Only flaw in this chapter is that collarbones are not set with screws and plates. The bone is too fragile. Braces and a splint is all that is needed.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 11 . 2/12
Tanya is wackadoodle. Hope she goes to jail for a long time.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 10 . 2/12
I still do not know how they can live together.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 8 . 2/12
I thought Tanya was the love of Edward's life? That didn't last long. And now they are roommates? This should be good, especially when Bella starts to date. LOL!

I don't understand why Bella's name was not on the deed in the first place. In some states it would not matter because she would get half anyway by Common Law. But still...
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 6 . 2/12
Yes, Edward you should be scared for good reason.

Ewwww! Why would Bella want to have sex with him? Is he crazy?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 5 . 2/12
Found this story on Cheatward on FB. I need to be doing things and I can't stop reading. LOL! I am usually an Edward gal all the way, but so far this Edward has nothing like able about him.

How can she even stand to be in the same room with him? Aro gave her good advice. Hope she hires a PI.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 2/12
What a fucking asshole! I normally love Edward. I really hope Bella gets a backbone and leaves his cheating ass.
jk chapter 22 . 1/4
so bella didn't find out until a year after Edward started his affair? he had been cheating for TWO YEARS before bella said anything? un freaking believeable!
it bothers me that in all the Edward povs hes never...not once really thought about how much he has hurt bella...and it bothers me that he isn't crazy fuckin jealous of garrett...Edwards like emotional fucktarded...hes like a dan robot...sure he mentions being sad or sorry but never is it really meaningful or in depth
jk chapter 14 . 1/4
I was kinda hoping when he fell down the stairs that he'd have perm damage..LOL cheating bastard shoulda paralyzed his legs or something