Reviews for The Sword of Mercy
Crowned Clown X chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
This is pretty good, even though the time line is pretty much entirely skewed, but I can understand why that would have to be done.
I-lov3-drells chapter 25 . 5/13/2013
This a very interneting twist to the game it self. i like it. and i don't read dragon age stories often bt i cnt wait for u next update.
anesor chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
Now there is a Champion's drive, it's really too bad the mage-Templar war isn't going to be handled like Awakenings to give Hawke an epic and complete story arc. Yours deels very right (and I'm beginning to doubt Bioware will have as integrated a story as this) bravo!
anesor chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
Full bore tragedy there, continuing the proud tradition of crap on Hawke. I admit I was hoping to miss that thread. While this is a better reason for why the Wardens are not very evident in DA2, I think they work better as lynchpins than the Chantry for storytelling.
anesor chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Nice dovetaling with Legacy, given the varying storyline.
anesor chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
No, this chapter may have some fluff, but there's been a lot of gut-wrenching scenes too.
anesor chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I'm enjoying this story. It's interesting seeing Hawke's usual tragically bad luck on a different stage.
Fayrwin chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
Thank the Maker more! I've been reading this and I hold onto the edge of my seat whenever a notice pops up into my email saying there is a new chapter. Keep up the good work!
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 25 . 3/6/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! :D
Shadowfox13 chapter 25 . 3/6/2013
Oooh, the long awaited - and deservedly so- chapter! This is getting murkier and murkier. I have to wonder what side Cullen will come down on in this...or Fenris for that matter. I really hope they'll be able to save Anders and Justice. I am excited and eager to read more. :)
Lanari chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I hate you and love you. Here I was hoping that you'd have some tragic ending where Garrett dies in the defense of his love or with Justice killing him or some such. IT'S NEVER A GOOD STORY UNLESS THE HERO DIES! Listen to Varric and kill him already so we can cry!
Shadowfox13 chapter 24 . 1/26/2013
Buwhahaha! Hard pallet indeed. I wonder if he and Justice can be separated?
Will they be saved in time before the Chantry incident? I like the idea of Carver as the Hero and Bethany still alive. .V What about the mother, will she be saved from her murderous suitor?
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 24 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! :D
Carol D chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
Oooh! Do they get a hot reunion or will Justice interfere? *lol* :D I hope they get to go to Orlais. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out. I'm pretty sure if they don't go, Zev might threaten to go out of sheer curiousity. *lol*
Carol D chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
Oooh! Carver and Fenris! Now that would be interesting. *lol* Hm, and what about Corypheus? Will they meet him? Also, will Justice and Anders ever seperate in this story? I look forward to finding out more. .V

Ooh! Another interesting idea, A triangele between Hawke, Anders and Fenris. :D