Reviews for Harry Potter and the Anniversary Gift
Epeefencer chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
What a wonderful story, though I find it hard to believe that Ginny wouldn't tell Harry first before anyone else. I understand some of her reluctance but I can't believe she would doubt Harry's reaction. All he ever really wanted was a family of his own and that was what she was giving him.
I loved the way you did this with using the memories, brilliant touch, for sure.
FriendofMolly chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
YEA!
Perfect Ending!
FoM
PS Anytime you start writing a Next Generation story, I'll be anxious to read it.
FriendofMolly chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
gotimtim,
Oh my! I can really feel the love.
FriendofMolly chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
gotimtim,
That memory seemed to put them back on an even keel. That was a wonderful memory. I am thrilled that it brought Harry and Ginny into Anniversary mode, as I know what will happen very soon.
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
gotimtim,
Yes that was really sweet. I'm thinking that Grimmauld Place doesn't look anything like it did when Sirius lived there. I'm sure he would be thrilled, and approves. Just as I'm sure Kreacher is thrilled to be in Godric's Hollow. The statue of Dobby made me smile.
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
gotimtim,
If what is going on with Ginny, what I think it is, this is a perfect present. Again your magical additions are spectacular.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
gotimtim,
Oh my! I've got an inkling what's going on with Ginny. Harry in his heart, has thought of a wonderful gift for the love of his life.
kiwihipp chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
A really lovely story until now! I look forward to reading the rest of the story!
LucayaRiarkleaf chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
That. Was. Amazing.
I am in complete awe. There are not enough words to describe how good of a story that was! Bloody brilliant. Bloody effing brilliant.
sbmcneil chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Cute story. I really liked his idea of using the Penseive for memories for their anniversary, that is very sweet. I can understand her having some reservations about having a baby and being scared and all of that, but why on earth would she tell Hermione first? Having a baby is something that is shared between a husband and wife, not best friends or even parents. I would be concerned if I were Harry that she didn't feel she could go to him first. Sorry, that's just a pet peeve of mine. I don't know if its my view as a parent or what, but I just think the father should always know first.
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Awwww!
csijenniferlynn chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Cute.
HpIcMlVr chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
This story is absolutely adorable, and the live between Harry and Ginny just made me so happy :) Great story, I really loved it :)
RosalieBrandstetter chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Loved it!
Bestie563 chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Perfect, answers all questions and leaves off brilliantly. Truly a great 'half-sequel' to a brilliant story. Have to say can't believe harry didnt work it out, i caught on by the second paragraph that she wa pregnant! Haha :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »