Reviews for Chemistry, and the Presence Thereof
wir-sind-die-LOKI chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
You got tommies PVO down pat! XD
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Ha! XD This was so cute for Tony! XD I loved it!
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I only wish it were longer...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Aww it is so cute! I normally dont ship frostiron but i just cant help it in this story! The way you describe and have the little back and forth between the crushes is adorable! Keep writing - me :)
morbane5ever chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Agakagkahsisks oh my god it's perfect I can't even dhsjvsksgsk. And I've lost the ability to speak properly. Oops.
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was brilliant! :)
wiggalator chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is so cute, I loved it :)
Rox1108 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is probably one of the best fanfictions that I've ever read.. EVER. I'm not usually a Loki/Tony fan, but you made me love it. Also, the way it is written is so different and creative!
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Awesome xD
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Hahaha, they keyboard bash at the end was amazing xD Okay I admit it, I don't support Frostiron. Heck, I don't even read it. But I saw your synopsis and... just... couldn't resist, hahaha. Oh Tony
YaOiLoVeR9 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
fchjdskla;ghDOUhn od THAT'S SO CUTE
Allen KrittleSmith chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Huh, well since your Tony Stark, guess I'd forgive you for "Accidentally pulling Loki into a bed and enjoy what they called KinkyNorseGodSex, anyways, Tony, if I can call you that, your writing makes me smile. And if you can, come by my locker, 931. You'd be surprised with the contents, pictures of y osefasdfre:'esf, anyways...

Love Always,

AJLockeSmith
Kitty Bane chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was adorable Though I do wish it had been longer, maybe multi-chaptered, but this is still just as good (:

Love Kitty -
LoveGaara chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Awesome lol !
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I love the way you title your stories. This story made you my favorite avengers writer on this site. Bravo.