Reviews for She can read me like a book
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/16
Excellent!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
*SQUEAL* TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!
BardicBird chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Ya know, it's been an incredibly crappy day, in the midst of an incredibly crappy week, and only the start of a really long hard row to hoe for the next few weeks. (My mom is having a radical hysterectomy to get rid of her cancer, along with a half dozen other procedures 'while they are already in there' and my mother-in-law is having issues herself. I'll spend the next few weeks bouncing back and forth between them, 2 hours apart each way, no idea of where I am sleeping until I fall over, taking care of medical issues I have no real clue about because I'm it for doing it. Everyone else has schedules that can't be moved and my mom would hardly want my older brother helping with her catheter! All this while my husband has to travel himself for work, so I have to bounce into our place as I can to keep the cats from rioting, keep food on hand for him, and try to keep everyone taken care of.) And honestly? I'm now gorging on your stories, reading one after the other, because they are the perfect antidote (along with quite a lot of tea) and distraction as I try to gather myself up for the upcoming challenge. You are an absolutely lovely writer, I adore your grasp on Garcia, and if you ever find yourself in need of cookies and a hot mug of tea or coffee in northern Ohio, give a holler. I will owe you for the much needed distraction. An incredibly well written distraction as well!
BrownSuga32 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Please make this out of a multi chapter. I loved it.
mabelreid chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Go Fran! That was so awesome. So funny that big, bad Morgan is brought down by the tough love of his mother! Wonderful and about time too. Thank you for this one
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Haha, the "I want grandchildren" comment was pretty funny. And the last scene was really cute and sweet. Very nice story! :)
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Very nice piece! Truly enjoyed the back and forth; for a while you kept me guessing in which direction it would go. Good job!
Spark17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Okay, I guess I'm going to be the one to say it. Leigh, you are a fantastic storyteller. The characterizations in this story as well as all your others are spot-on. I can totally see Penelope making a wedding dress and doing such caring things for someone. I don't know why Derek's Mom is attending an awards dinner but it doesn't matter. I loved the plot and I'm glad P & D got a happy ending.

BUT

The writing for this story was not good. If you are not a native English speaker/writer, than the issues are totally understandable. If you do speak/write in English, you are in dire need of a beta reader. The story did not flow at all. Sentences were stunted and the punctuation was practically non-existent. Please do not turn readers away from your fabulous storylines by putting them off by your writing structure.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
that was great loved it
jenny crum chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Great story, I love Fran in this story, it took her to make Derek see that he loves Pen.

I sooooooo hope that we get more of this story
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Sweet story, a mom knows her children. You are right they should have showed her in the episode "The Company".
Red Writer chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Well done you! A great story. Glad Fran is so observant.

Thanks for making me smile today.