Reviews for Liar's Admission
QuillDragon23746 chapter 1 . 6/16
Awesome. You really did a great job. keep it up.
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
awww! loved it!
kci47 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was sweet, in a sort of non-sweet way? I can completely envision Draco arbitrarily deciding to do one good deed just to make himself feel better, and I can also see him respecting Hermione's brains even if he doesn't necessarily respect her.
TamariChan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I absolutely adore this! It had 5 reviews but it caught my eye and I /had/ to read it. I love Dramione, at least well written Dramione, and this was one of the best stories featuring them I've read, even without romance. The interaction felt so realistic, like it could actually fit in canon, which is nearly impossible to find in most fics with them!

The last line is brilliant, but I also like this one: '"Don't be daft, Granger, of course I'm Malfoy." He rolled his eyes at her. "But I'm a tired Malfoy, and tired Malfoys have this tendency to talk too much. You know, you're actually rather pretty. Or, well, you could be, if you tamed your hair some more."' You write his dialect very well and you captured that insulting/complimenting tone so well in the written word.

Great job with this, seriously.
diggzer chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
OK, I don't read Dramione. But I don't mind Draco/Hermione friendship stories. And this one was fantastic! :)
Lulu 7 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
"Take that, father." That's priceless!

Nicely written. Good luck during the competition!

keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aww, this was really cute. It could be counted as OOC, but I think, in this situation, it's not. Great job!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I really enjoyed the fact that he was just being nice for the hell of it not because he had romantic feelings for her. It's more realistic than the Dramione pairing stories I normally end up reading. I also loved the "I live to serve" bit and his bitterness toward his father. Great idea for this challenge. Nice job :)
4SnowWolf chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is a really nice piece and the end got a big smile from me.