Reviews for Dragon Tales
hitomi65 chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
nice story
sauri555 chapter 27 . 8/2/2013
Wonderful story :) I really liked to read it. The epilogue was brilliant :)
SecondtoNon chapter 27 . 7/13/2013
I absolutely enjoyed reading your fic! I loved how you portrayed the characters. I'll be looking forward for you updates for your other fic!
shebadango chapter 27 . 7/9/2013
Cool story. I like the 3 pairings you chose to focus on. _ hope you write more for these pairings.
Assassin Angel92 chapter 27 . 4/23/2013
I loved this fic so much and I can't wait for Book Two! Thank you so much!
Star's Radiant Blaze chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
Holy crap, this was a wonderful ending! I can't wait until book 2! Will it have new couples besides the old ones? Oh, I can't wait! :D
Kaien-Aerknard chapter 27 . 4/18/2013
At first, I was thinking that Yuki will be on top but Masa leads at the end LOL
And, I think I found some typos here.
Oh, there's one more thing. You're not going to change the rate because there's only one rated M chapter here?
Kuro-Maggie chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
I loved this! I hope you'll write a second part to the cliff hanger you did. \( *-* )/ I give this 5 out of 5 Stars!
alli.heart chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
please make them both magically come alive please! i didn't know this was a character death story D;
ZeroUtautai chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
Hahahaha XDD You aren't going to believe, but in a first time, I think that the sacrifice that Nobunaga needed, but, when the story told me that it was Masamune, I completely believed XDDDDD
Poor Yukimura, and poor Masamune, really. Yukimura was so good. XD
I really like your fic, really. XDD Please, continue, I will wait impatient XDDD
xiaoland chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
Okay. Just hope you will be fine.
And I always love your fiction.
ZeroUtautai chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
I started to read this fic when you upload this chapter, so, I said, "Why not?" and I started reading. At the beginning I think that this was a good fic, but, now, that I have read all the fics, I can tell you, that I love your fic, really.

Your fic has of everything, just how like me: Romance, drama, lemon, fight... ALL! It's simply perfect, and I love it.

Please, I beg you, write more TToTT don't be bad
Guest chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
a.. I'M truthly sorry for your lost. Are you okay? I hope you will be fine. Sorry I dont come to deviant sincerely. But you can note me everytime you want to. Okay?
JenniferJ chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
Fascinating story
xiaoland chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
you are so slow nami chan. ;_; I was waiting for you my whole life