Reviews for Alert! CID Team Z
ABHITARACID chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Pls write more on teenager s . write further many chapter s like u
Noni0816 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Haha loved this whole story! Very interesting and amusing! I like how Abhijeet is ACP and how all the team's kids hang out together. And very cute how daya has a daughter and Abhi has a son that like each other! Props!:)
Poesia-Raro chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Um... I don't know if you've read any of my other stories. Because if you have, you'd know that I try to make my stories as realistic as possible. And this is a CID fanfic, not a Codename: Kids Next Door fanfic. Here you just won't find 10-year-olds who are super detectives, martial arts experts or technological geniuses. But if you didn't like the story, no problem. Each to their own taste. :)
ALIZA chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
sorrry but i don't like this story bcoz of their child who are so much big enough i think it would be a good story when u write it when the were under teen age like 10-12 year old
and also there must be sooo fun with except this old
Anon chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
hey! sorry to review so late! the story was as usual- amazing and awesome! you have explained the facts and all the points very well in this chapter! and Jenny and Kenny make a cute couple! :)
would love to read more about Adi and Saara, and the others of'course from you! pleeeeeease come up with another story soon! pleeeeease! :)
Anon chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
WOW! that means Adi and Saara will be like Jai and Aditi of Jaane tu ya jaane na! Cool! it would be see them that way! do continue writing more stories like this, and of'course about the present-day CID officers and their lives also! waiting for much more from you soon! :)
poesiariptide chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I was pretty sure that question would crop up about Adi and Saara. Well, the thing is... they're not actually gonna FALL in love like how we usually define it. This is because they've ALWAYS loved each other in some way or another, ever since they were little. As they grew, it just developed. Actually, both of them will briefly go out with other people in college, but it won't last long because, quite simply, they're like smoke and fire- neither of them can exist without the other. In that way they are actually the better halves of each other. Their relationship is such that there are just no other people suitable for them... like how their dads are soul brothers, Adi and Saara are literally soul mates, which means that whatever happens, at the end of the day all they need is each other. Like I said, there's just no one without the other. _
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
sooo kenny in love..great:D .Adi resembling abhi to panther very best part i liked about your story was the expression used to show the friendship of Aditya and Saara, write more stories on their friendship:)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
its really good. i just have one quick question. Do adi and saara like each other, in the sense that they will fall in love...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
just one question, does adi andd saara like each other
Anon chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Hey Poesia-Raro , i didnt know that Pari had been in a wrong company! and neither was I aware about Binny! but, again, sorry if I hurt you with my comments! i did not mean to say that I think u made Abhijeet guilty of anyone's death! it is just that I loooooove loooove loove Abhijeet a lot! (even more than anyone else in the team! Aditya Sir is the best! :)) and cannot imagine anyone blaming My Sr. Inspector Abhijeet of anything! (of'course Abhijeet is everyone's but i love to call him MY Abhijeet ;) :D)
hence, before reading the last chapter, I decided to clear your doubts that I did not blame you for writing that. I was just not aware of certain facts, which are cleared now, and it is fine! now I understood! :) thanks for clearing my doubts! :) will read the last chapter, and review soon! :)
foreverknights28 chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
really awesome chp.u have explained things very neatly & thanks a lot...
pls do cum back with u r awesome ideas.. wud luv 2 read more 4 u.
Bst of luck
DF-Daya's Daredevil chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Nice explanation

And ur story is rocking

One question is still remaining

what about Muskaan :)
Raven'sCAT chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
hhaahaa

1. 4. 3.
i. love. you

i loved it great story. good luck with the next story and this was an awesome story
foreverknights28 chapter 5 . 7/20/2012