Reviews for In Her Dreams
hkmac chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I like how you bookended this story, and I enjoyed reading it.
dramionelove chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
ohmygod the last line XDD totally draco hahaha!
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
It felt a bit like it was dragging sometimes, but otherwise great! Really liked it :)
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You'd think with the information he'd just received - that she and Ron had never slept together, thus, meaning that she was in all likelihood still a virgin, because she never actually said as much to him, - he would have gone about things a little more delicately, or at the very least, bought her a proper meal first.

I'm kind of glad he didn't though, because that would have just taken too long and I very much enjoyed the way he phrased his request. I need to find a clip of Tom saying fuck so I can know that I'm hearing it right in my head.

Those dreams! They were fantastic. Poor Ron, though, I feel a teensy bit sorry for him. Oh, but he's been waiting since the war ended and... I love this. I love it all, I must devour everything you've written, because it is all fantastic!
erinelle chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I really enjoyed this story - love your flow of writing :D...off to check out you others.
PurpleCrimson23272 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I am absolutely in love with this. :)
4SnowWolf chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love this story!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Loved this one! It made me smile.

Good work.
fanatic05 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Absolutely loved it haha
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
A thoroughly enjoyable read but you might want to change the rating to garner a larger audience; the content of the story doesn't warrant an "M".
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Great job with this. I enjoyed it.
Slytherin's Little Princess chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it :)