Reviews for Mortem Cantor
NoNaMe19Kaneis chapter 18 . 9/26
Uuuggh , nooooo why you lie? It been a couple years! At least put an author's note saying you won't return to the story, at least! This fanfic is the best...
Roserayrose chapter 17 . 9/20
Ahahahahahahahahaha I loved this chapter!
Roserayrose chapter 11 . 9/20
For a second I thought Natasha was being a tad OOC, but I'll ignore it because I love their interactions no matter what, love the plot, and because Natasha is really hard to write •~•
Also that she was probably trying to act friendly to learn more about him as a SHIELD mission or something instantly ties up any little loose ends so that's swell :D
Love it! I'll be back to review the next chapter once I read it
Roserayrose chapter 10 . 9/20
Hmmm, I notice you always write thank you as thankyou, I have no clue if that's proper, but it not a bother and doesn't interrupt the flow of the story so I'll let it slide :)
Love the forks thing! It's hilarious, although I do think that Coulson was out of character. He doesn't stutter (it's weird to even imagine, my mind can't picture it), and he wouldn't call Harry "Your that kid who -", since he has this weird tendacy to know everything (I'm pretty sure he reads alllllllllll of the mission reports from everyone to keep up or something :P ), well, not everything but you get the point.
XD, excusing my fangirl tendacies to want the characters to be in character at all times, I liked Steve's brief appearance, and I'm going to go read the next chapter bc I'm in suspense.
Roserayrose chapter 9 . 9/20
Ah I love it! And that Hermione scene gives me shivers, makes me think about myself in that position.
I would scream.
A lot.
Probably faint.
Then scream some more.
Then faint again, just for good measure.

On an unrelated note, it's a bit odd that Harry, as a scientist, doesn't like algebra since a LOT of science (especially the type Harry's into) uses algebra so it'd make sense for him to like it, but then again, I hate algebra so who am I to say anything :P
Some reason I get the feeling you wrote that part after you struggled through some algebra homework, or something. xD
Love the story! I'll probably review for the next chapter as well
ravencarr chapter 3 . 8/29
oh wow. 1st time seeing my country's name in ffic.
I'm thanking the virtual existence of the mutated chimp then :)

ps: am a big fan of witchdragonGC (ffic: gypsy caravan). your ffic was on her fav list!

off to the next chap!
Guest2904 chapter 18 . 8/23
Please update!:) This is like the best fic I can find:(
Please...?
Don't suppose you're done rewriting yet? Or will be soon?
misherukuro chapter 17 . 7/25
Highly engaged in the tale I thank you for sharing and hope that you add to it someday.
MBrock94 chapter 18 . 7/24
I sincerely hope this is only a case of "a couple of weeks" turning to a "couple of months"
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 18 . 7/23
Have you made any consideration to continuing this story?
Dew That Is Blue chapter 18 . 7/20
This story is so awesome! Please update again soon!
Sparksofrandomness chapter 18 . 7/8
Please update! It's been so long
LoonyTune chapter 18 . 7/3
YAY! YOU'RE NOT DROPPINGGGG!
*Sobs with relief*
This is so well written, and supremely interesting. I'm really excited for what's next!
Good luck, and thank you so much for all your hard work!
awesomeness-rocks chapter 18 . 6/20
More waiting for a update that will never happen
2,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »