Reviews for Mortem Cantor
KuroHikaTsuchi chapter 13 . 6h ago
OMG! I love the spork part! Haha, it should be mentioned in the files that are handed out to the Avengers just so they can ask who exactly had the idea to poke such a dangerous object! ;) I love your story and hope that someday you'll finish it!
I'm female, 16 years old, from Canada
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 3 . 4/17
I like Cap with Harry, or maybe Nat. But the story is great either way.
Demoninmysoul chapter 16 . 4/13
Hey! I decided to review, and all, because I really like your story so far. The crossovers so far that I've read were mostly just about Harry's background, how he got near the Avengers and the movie, so I'm enjoying your backstory immensely!

I like the way you portrayed the characters, the birds too, and Harry's interactions with everyone. I like how Harry's 'god level' in power, but has difficulties because of it, and I'm guessing a dragon animagus form, as I didn't want an elephant or whale or something similar. Maybe a gryphoon (SP?). And no matter what you say a troll is not an animal, even if troll-Harry vs Hulk would be funny to see.

Anyway, it's great so far, just please don't get lost in the trivial happenings of life and turn it into a never-ending story (usually 200 000 words long and still WIP), oh on that note, genius tie back from Harry's spork to the Loki scene! It was well thought out and smooth (and canon mostly, with Harry being scientist no-name in the movie :D).

I hope you'll come back to continue this one...
I'm female, 20 years old, from Hungary. I'm open to both romance and action (loved the Natasha-Harry fighting BTW) -currently I'm seeing this leading to Steven/Harry, but I'd be happy with Bruce too, as the Cap's default partner is Tony in slash fics for me. If you decide on a woman, I'm leaning to Pepper (and that would be an interesting twist, seeing how protective Tony is), or Agent Hill (though she's a bit stiff by character). I prefer slash anyway. :)
Necromancer72 chapter 2 . 4/10
I did something like what Harry did with the diet coke, but I had ice tea and my friend was making a rude joke.
master1527 chapter 15 . 4/9
great story
18 Aussie male
Pleas update soon! I have been waiting a while and you said that you would be back around November and well it is April! I love the story and action.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 16 . 3/26
Sadly, it's kind of past November. I hope you find the time and effort to continue this fic, it's pretty good
unknown chapter 16 . 3/11
november is gone long time. where is the rest of the story.
master1527 chapter 16 . 3/10
update soon
I know you said no reviews but November was a while ago now.
DreamSlytherin17710 chapter 16 . 3/8
Really good story, but please start updating again! You said November and now it is March, please give us something.
sdevil chapter 16 . 3/4
please take the story up again!
Alya Tinuviel chapter 16 . 3/3
Gender: Female
Age: 13 (I'm more mature than it seems :P)
Country: Finland

I really like your story. It's amusing to read, interesting and addicting.
I know what school is like, so no worry's.
About the whole romance thing, I don't like it myself, but if like to write that sort of stuff, I'm okay with it.
shunned-one chapter 16 . 2/24
This it's a very interesting story! Hope you come back soon. Also I'm 18 female and Hispanic and enjoy homosexual relationships extremely so
Devil Lady Hitokiri chapter 16 . 2/19
Oh, all of the crossover stories that I have read so far end before I got to read a confrotation between Harry and Loki... And that's just soooo sad! xD
Hope you can come back soon :D
Nice story!