Reviews for What's Bleeding Through
michelle3737 chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
OMG! Great jake/faye story!
michelle3737 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Love it!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Great start!
kristy267 chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
This was the best Fanfiction I've read in a long time!

I loved the descriptions, the detail. I could see it all playing perfectly in my mind. Not to mention both Jake&Faye were spot on in character.

You're seriously gifted. Brilliant job, really!
Makattack chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
The whole story was beautifully written! I think you captured the characters really well and it made my jake/faye shipping heart really happy. I really hope you write something else that's related to TSC - or anything else really, because this was soooo good!
ReaderGirl98 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Love it !
Sky Samuelle chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
"Why again have I agreed to do this?" I ask, my voice unnaturaly high.

Jake's eyebrows fly up in surprise. "You didn't agree to do this, you suggested it, because you were horny and wanted to get rid of the scars for good."

"Nobody was horny, okay?"

He's looking at me like I've lost my mind. "You wanted to get rid of the scars, then."
this exchange made me to go all LOL and giggles because it was SO them. I could just picture their expressions at each other 's attitude.

And the rest... was very sweet and a fitting conclusion at the story. They are both messed up -with moments of sociopathy- but together they manage to balance out and be healtier - this ending gave a hope they might be both okay someday and it was just awesome the way they were tender to each other without going sticky sweet and the level of understanding and acceptance that you conveyed in snall gestures.

And on a sidenote, i liked the slight tribute to Calvin because his death was horrible and undeserved... top reason I fiercely despised Jake for the major part of the season.

So... what more can i say? Kudos to you for writing the first TSC story I loved from the beginning to the end, I'll miss it. I hope you might get inspired to write something else for this pairing someday, I am sure I would love it all the same.
abbiedanielle13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Please please please update soon!
Definitely my favorite Faye/jake fanfic!
witch-witha-B chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
All I honestly have to say is Wow!

This story is amazing so keep at it, oh and please update soon :D
Sky Samuelle chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Every chapter is moe dilicious. I THINK THIS IS THE ONE SC FIC I CAN GENUINELY SAY I LOVE.

Still perfect chracterization and vivid writing, plus i'm incredibly curious about where you will bring it next! update sooner thsn soon, please!
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
If I was there, I'm sure I'd be along the same lines as the things Faye are thinking. Great chapter, and great story. It all seems like something that would actually happen in this series.
AdelkisxCakexCadam chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Not Bad.. I Really Enjoyed It.
Nuff Said
Update... Soon :)
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Setting things on fire seemed like a witchy thing to me too :] I loved the nature part, that was especially interesting. Faye and Jake have an interesting thing in progress. Having her scars outlined for him to see should give him a wake up call. He needs to understand that he truly hurt her.

Of course, their bitchiness and back-and-forth are always fun to watch. Great chapter :] I can't wait for the next.
girltogirl chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I really love this. Update soon.
ReaderGirl98 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
i totally get the nature and witch connection and i agree ,this story is really good are you going to continue ,please do ?