Reviews for Unexpected III
Alyssa chapter 1 . 6/6
Loved the story. Can't wait to write my own next week, my sixteenth birthday.
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 3/15
This was cute.
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Well this was interesting... I LOVE IT!
psycho-otaku chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This was super hot! The Mr. Valdez part was a bit surprising, I would actually have liked a Leo to join them because Nicercy is cute but so is Leo/Percy. I also read Valdangelo when I'm in the mood so that would've made it hotter. I love the description you used, it made it even easier than it already was to imagine Percy wearing a dress. ;3
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow, kinky ! I love it ! Like, really love it !
Tsundere Jiuweihu Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I like how u made Percy a French slut maid thing that I don't know what it is called
Sadie Breezy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I imagined Percy talking in a high pitched girl voice the whole time... Oh gods.
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Fainted from the Hotness that is these two together!
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is so awsome. Please, please, write more parts/chapters
PernicoLuver chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Nice Job, your writing isn't too bad, thoug you may want to edit it a little more because some words/parts sounded a bit awkward. I found one Pernico writer, Aki-chan04 (on fanfic), who writes in a brilliant style that matches with Rick Riordan's style but also maintains a compelling plot/storyline with alot of Percy/Nico cuteness/love time. You should check out her trilogy, starting with Too Strong A God. But you've got a good story going on here, though the characters are a bit too OOC.
FlamboyantlyBiBoy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Can there be a threesome with Leo please? Please, please, please, please, please!
Nightmares.When.I'm.Awake chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was cute. Why are you so good at these? I guess I just like the way you write these two together.
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Poor Leo! Well, I don't think he's too sorry :)
Christobel Awakening chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
XD loved it! I feel Kinda bad for Leo :)
PJFdanae chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
this was hot and funny, excellent fic!