Reviews for Aliens are Real
dainystarkblack chapter 5 . 5/23
Ohhhh i love it! Love harry interaction with Avengers (especially Tony, of course)
Is it will be a slash? Well, i'm okay if it's slash or not.
Please update soon! I love it so much!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 5 . 3/19
dun dun duuunnn! I really like this story. A few missing words, and words without spaces in-between them but other than that, awesome! I know its been years, but I hope you continue this? :D
Parallel Parabox chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
AAAAAAANNNNND CLIFFHANGER love the story though.
lw117149 chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Oh me you arw stil, writing this I would see more
please?
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
American flag... LOL XD
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
I love this story so far and I am looking forward to more.
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Okay I have one small question, why was Teddy treated so badly at the school? I would have thought that the children would have known better then that AND that the teachers would have done something to stop it.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
There are so many grammar and spelling mistakes! You have a good plot but this is very hard to read. Also you have issues with excesive passive voice and run on sentences. This has alot of potential but needs a lot of work.
gojyo-lover20 chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
So mean to stop here
CA chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
What does Thor want?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Harry can't teach shield agents magic because they don't have magic or magic cores.a wand wouldn't solve the problem or there would be no difference between wizards and muggles. Those are the facts.
like-slash chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
WHY YOU NO UPDATE T_T
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
UPDATE SOON! KEEP THE AWESOMENESS COMING!
tellytha chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I really enjoy your concept and hope that you haven't given up on this story. I would definetly look forward to any more updates. Your characters seem spot on to me. I believe that Harry would make a great full time guardian for teddy.
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)