Reviews for A Very Merlin Broadway Musical
Nyme chapter 80 . 9/17/2013
Wow 80 chapters. This is the longest fic i have ever red. .
and there are so many songs, happy, sad and everything in between.

This last chapter wass odly comforting after the sad finale, it was so debressing, and the worst part was that we never sav what happened to merlin after. You continued the story and gave Merlin something to do
OY chapter 80 . 4/22/2013
Oi! Wasn't all Morgana's fault! Sheesh! They all had a hand it it!
Minch chapter 80 . 3/31/2013
Tragic, of course, to lose one's family. Never whole again, are we? Still, life goes on and here we stand.

Yes, I just quoted HP4, but this chapter made me think of that.

It's over. I'm gonna miss it, but it's been fun. Thank you a thousand times over for both Merlin Musical and Merlin Broadway!
Little Missus chapter 76 . 3/31/2013
LOL. I love the last part. And it's rather fitting for them. Love this song!
larasmith chapter 80 . 3/31/2013
Albion will prosper and flourish because Merlin and his family made it possible! None of those tragedies would have occurred if Uther didn't initiated the Great Purge. If there is anyone who should suffer in the burning fires of HELL it should be Uther as he was the one who began the atrocities and led to the demise of many innocents and deaths of honorable knights who should have had the privilege to survive and live! They will all be together in Avalon someday!
LittleMissBrit chapter 80 . 3/31/2013
Sad to see this go.

Loved it :D x
larasmith chapter 79 . 3/27/2013
Family is what binds Arthur, Merlin, and the knights together! Friendship means going beyond and sharing the same goals of a land in which all men are equal and tyranny and oppression will never be tolerated! It's a new tomorrow for everyone!
LittleMissBrit chapter 79 . 3/27/2013
Awesome. Will there be a fanfic for just regular songs? x
larasmith chapter 78 . 3/23/2013
If only Freya could have been resurrected somehow then Merlin wouldn't have been lonely all these years! They truly adored each other as much as ARWEN do! Even Arthur can't imagine what his life would have been like without Gwen in it! Now that Freya has returned, Gwen will have gained a friend and Merlin will shower her with so much devotion which would even inflame Arthur's passion for his Guinevere!
trillion42 chapter 78 . 3/23/2013
This is great! The knights singing "Super Friends" for the next chapter...genius!
LittleMissBrit chapter 78 . 3/23/2013
Yay! More Starkid.

Awesome x
LittleMissBrit chapter 77 . 3/22/2013
Fabso x
larasmith chapter 77 . 3/21/2013
Morgana was always Daddy's girl despite her denial! Both were guilty of hauteur to acknowledge the worth of those people they regarded as beneath their respect and admiration! Camelot would have been much better off if raving lunatics like Uther and Morgana never existed! The carnage that Morgana committed hardly qualifies her as the rightful queen of any kingdom!
larasmith chapter 76 . 3/9/2013
Arthur ought to have more confidence in himself as a man! He should feel lucky to be the more fortunate one as he holds Gwen's heart and not Lancelot. Why else would she ask Lancelot to make sure Arthur returns to her safe and all in one piece from the Isle of the Blessed! That was the moment in which Arthur should have basked in wondrous glory as it hinted how precious he truly means to his beloved.
Minch chapter 76 . 3/9/2013
I get the feeling that this fic will be over soon, so I have one more request.

The theatre I work at is in the midst of putting on "Legally Blonde", so the songs are running through my head and getting crossed with Merlin. So far, two songs look like they could work:

Arthur as Warner tries to tell Vivian as Elle that she is not "Serious" enough to be his queen.
The court of Camelot tries to figure out if a visiting noble is "Gay or European", (crack humour).

Thanks!