Reviews for The Rat and His Dolphin
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 31 . 9/29/2013
I blame Mamoru because he's not there to bring out what's good in Usagi.
Angel of Courage chapter 31 . 10/30/2012
Should have guessed Usagi would try that...but she failed! :D Woot! And that ending...happy ending for all (except Usagi). Nice! Wonderful job!

Angel of Courage chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Go Mercury! And yeah, I'd be disgusted at getting the 'green goop' on me too, Uranus...but great fight scenes! :D And they beat the Neo Dark Kingdom! Woot!

Angel of Courage chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
The eclipse is almost here...oh no! And what a big army...and now Ami is by herself. But I see the point of having her go ahead. And I have no doubt the others will win and catch up. ;)

Angel of Courage chapter 28 . 10/30/2012
She pulled the same trick that Beryl and co. used before...wow. And Mercury is the Cleanser? Nice :D Nice fight scene, as well as the whole 'evil mastermind revealed' part. :)

Angel of Courage chapter 27 . 10/30/2012
So it's getting close to the end of these new enemies? Woot! "Another one bites the dust!" XD Love how they thought they would win after splitting them up, but in the end they still lost. :)

The fight scenes were great, as always! Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
...didn't you say Aurite died in chapter 24 (Attack of the Giant Rat)? That's what I saw at the end. So unless she was brought back...can't see her being here and attacking the senshi.

Anyway, nice battle! I like the idea of crystal youma...and how they ended up winning...great! :D

Angel of Courage chapter 25 . 9/9/2012
When they sensed the return of a general, you said 'Aurite'...accident?

Anyway, love this chapter! That battle...it was hard, and they didn't end up destroying the youma...but at least they got the enemy to retreat. By the way, have I mentioned how much I love the new attack names? :D

Angel of Courage chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
So they ended up getting Yuki? Wow...but I love how Ami was trying to talk to him and get him to remember...even though it didn't work. But good job on saving him and defeating another general! :D Loved the fight scenes!

Angel of Courage chapter 23 . 9/9/2012
Go Uranus! You're great And the way Veepra acted/talked...love it! And some nice planning/fighting too :D

Very nice chapter! Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 22 . 8/28/2012
So they were 'all so confident' that this plan would work. And they ended up losing anyway! XD Though...who is Zero? Hm...

I enjoyed the fight scenes Plus the reactions to the mantis youma and the name 'Tayga'... :D

Angel of Courage chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
So Hatori was attacked and turned into his cursed form...nice Wonder what that looked like...Anyway, loved the fight scene...and the 'illusion jungle'. Plus the end was great...I loved it XD

Angel of Courage chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
Ah...so she didn't summon a youma because it was a blank card? *confused* But I love how Saturn just appeared and broke the orb. XD And the fight scene...poor Uranus XD

Angel of Courage chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
So Momiji/Hotaru, huh? Nice :D And Electron fell for Akito's lie? ...wow. Way to go Akito! Shame that almost everyone couldn't understand it, though...

Another great fight scene! And I have to say...I'm loving Neptune's attack names XD

Angel of Courage chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Cardcaptor Sakura, anyone? Wow...and she really chose that element to use? Well, go Uranus for beating the creature! And Saturn swoops in for the rescue :D Loved it!