Reviews for Shades of Grey: The Unseen World
Atlantis5296 chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
I hate you! And I love you so much! You're story is amazing and had made me quite the insomniac. While I understand the distractions and needed break, I. Need. More. You're leaving me hanging and I really wanna see Ling as well as the new sins! I wanna see some fluffy pairing stuff too, but I know that'll be a while! You're such an amazing author, and I can't say I've been here from the start, but I love you and your stories! Keep it up and I gladly anticipate the next chapter
Night of Shadows' Embrace chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
I'm really interested on how this story will progress. I'm excited for the next update! I'll be sure to read the rewrite soon!

Lately I've been listening to soundtracks instead of regular songs. They are a HUGE help in the writing process. Truly. I'll attach links to 2 of the ones I've come across and loved thus far.

watch?vYm8JjY4fy-M

watch?vxJ_gZ-h2X9Y
TheTacticianAlchemist chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Yay! I'll be sure to follow you on tumblr. My url is ringabel-lee. Can't wait!
Sky65 chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
I honestly can't wait for the rewrite! I've grown both as a reader and writer, and so it would be really nice!
TruthsMessage chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
I just thought I would inform you that Friday the 20th of june is not for another week " I'm not sure f you meant to post it then and accidently did it now or just got the dates wrong. I am as excited as you are for the new chapters to come up so I can understand :D
Sleepybutterfree chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Damn. I got to the last chapter. I knew about the hiatus and rewrite thingies, buut i stiil wish i could read more..

Oh well..

You.. You made me ship Karmyn and Alphonse. Lets call it.. Karphonse? Or Almyn? Yeah Almyn... I now kind of wish for something to happen .

I didnt see Greed coming. I thought that the woman could be Lust (maybe keeping Karmyn alive because she needed her?), but never Greed. Damn im disappointed at myself.

I loved both these stories. If you are rewriting them, they must become even better. I really cant wait. I found and started reading this story because i needed a distraction from another fma fic, Truth Revealed, but now i need something to distract me from this story too! Damn..

I.. Ill try to be strong..
DAMMIT I NEED THESE CHAPTERS

..I am weak..
Chieko-san chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Damn you KarmaHope, I absolutely hate hate hate you now. because I have completely fallen in LOVE with your stories! Why must you torment me like this, as punishment you will definately see me writing little ficletss and drawing fanart. I love Karmyn Dallas the Wildcard alchemist too much for this to be the temporary end. Especially your awesome idea of the deadly sins being reborn. I actually have some questions on that. Will the rest of them be evil like Envy? Will Pride make an appearance as he is still alive as Salem? Please PM me I must know! Best of luck with your writing efforts
SilverFlameHaze chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
I understand. Say no more.

Ashen Remains, great band.
RYNO IV chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
My god Karma, I'd thought you'd gotten hit by a car and died. It's been, what, over three months since you've posted anything? Four? And yes, I'm slamming you with a guilt bomb, deal with it.

XP

Seriously though, it's awesome that you're coming back. I've missed this story, and it'll be awesome to see how it deviates from the original.

Welcome back, Karma. I'll be looking forward to your reboot.

-RYNO

By the way, I've got a crapton of songs for you to use, either in the story or just as a pick-me-up. Not so appropriate in a review like this, so just PM me if you'd like a list.
Nikkome Konno chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
If you need any assistance in the songs, ideas for little development of the rewrite, things you aren't sure of to change, just give me a PM or something. I wouldn't mind helping ya out here, since you used to help me out a lot and I relate to you about wanting to rewrite you stories since I wanna rewrite some things myself. I make soundtracks for my stories quite often, and if you need help on picking some out, I'm here.

Here's a song that thought pretty well with Truth and Fiction (either the sequel or toward the end of the first one): Field of Innocence by Evanescense.
Mcat9905 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
I just realized that you and I are the same age. Which sucks, because you had a popular above decent but not fantastic fanfiction 2 years ago, and I've got like 1 terribly slow coming fic that's almost a year through and only at lab 5. So don't feel that you're terrible, e cause you're seeming pretty awesome compared to the rest of us right now:)

As far as good writing music... Carry on my wayward son by Kansas. Also, like any of the homestuck soundtrack. Or the fma soundtrack for that matter.
Strangewolf1 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Please udate i am so hooked on this story (puppy eyes)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Omg! This is sooooo good! And Alphonse and Karmyn! Goddamn I just wanna smush them together like "JUST MAKEOUT ALREADY!" Lol
Keep up the good work!

Also I noticed when I was reading the sequel that I had the same idea about the transmutation circles on the finger tips! I thought that ages ago for my story "The Death Alchemist", though it was different circumstances.
What a cool coincidence _
Zo chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
KarmaHope,

I had found your fanfiction a very long time ago, back when In Truth, None of it Was Fiction had but eighteen chapters. However, later on, when school for me became more intense, I had forgotten about and misplaced the information for your story.
It was recently, after I was upset over having finished the FMA series that I remembered your fanfiction, with only vague memories of it having been about a girl who had a strange name starting with K and brought the Elrics back home, endinng up there herself. I feel as though I know Karmyn as if she were a friend of mine now, and I find myself excited to see what happens next, which is very rare for me outside of a roleplay I personally am in.
I want to thank you for creating such an intriguing storyline and for making me realize what fun there is in reading.
It would make me incredibly happy if you and I could converse, as I too aspire to be a writer, and look up to you for your skill in the craft.

pyrocatrini
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Dude, I read everything (for both stories) and now it looks like I will have to wait for more :(