Reviews for A Hero in My Eyes
ladeerelli chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Nice read.
Silvergirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Why are you so good a this? I love it! Every moment, thought, emotion, captured so perfectly! Great fic, dear author!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Aww! Yay for Sir Eric, the Huntsman hero, now knight! Too bad there won't be any sequels to this, though... but I simply adore this piece! I love this so much... gotta be one of my favorites!

This is it, I believe this was how Snow White felt that very moment at the coronation. Especially about the Huntsman! Ah, indeed, Snow White feels safe only with him around, nowhere else. For he, the Huntsman sent to capture her, yet ended up protecting her, is and always will be, her hero. The man has a better than good, kinder than kind, bigger than big heart! A heart as golden and noble as any king, though he does not think so. He has a pure strength and soul about him still quite different from what some might perceive as pure, yet pure nonetheless in a whole new way; the Huntsman's way, and that is what remains Snow White's cornerstone. His love! Oh... the kiss, the sorrowful, yet sweet kiss, the kiss filled with longing, the kiss that became Snow's savior. Hahah! Yeah, and that gown's probably too beautiful to be cut with an ax, even if it's the Huntsman's ax!
Bugula chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Nicely done! I would love to read about the moment they can finally talk to each other!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Haha! Yeah, Snow. Just leave it to the tailors... or maybe you could have an ax-wielding tailor instead, if you wish? Haha! It is more than true, though. I don't believe there would be a Queen Snow White standing before them now if it were not for the Huntsman. Her Huntsman. He who was once broken and alone, now completely and filled with joy and love; all, in the other hand, thanks to Snow White. Hmmm, songs for him? Hey, why not? I believe he deserves them rightly so for all that he has done. And plus, he is, after all, a hero in Snow's eyes - her heart, and in ours, as well. But of ourse! And pretty soon, it will be the same for her kingdom's people.

Oh, now. This is what I mean by perfect. A true definition of everything in the film. If only this scene had been there somehow...

But let's not stop there. This piece is superb. Wonderful! Awesome job! Simply amazing.
JasmineT chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awww this was such a sweet fic! I hope you write a sequel to it about when they are finally alone together! :D
cmb897 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love how you wrote the coronation, but I'm really curious about Eric and Snow's "talk" haha! Do you think you'll continue?
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Good story
EugeniaVictoria chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
awesome, please continue!
Addled2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was terrific! Thank you.
LenaLove chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was great! Loved it!
mercuryfire chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
a nice fic. room for an epilogue or sequel? thanks for writing
Many Moons chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is a good story...it feels incomplete however, would you be willing to continue it as a multichaptered fic or even sequel it? There seems to be so much more in store for the pair of Snow White and Eric, but I concur. Thanks for writing!
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was a cute and sweet story. Awesome work.