Reviews for Of Islands and Men
QueenFilth chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Please, please, please, PLEASE update! I know it's been the better part of 2 years since your last update, but this really is a beautiful story and I can't get enough of it! Hopefully the more recent season 3 can help motivate you to finish this incredible story!
feathers196 chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
I really like your story and I do hope you'll continue it! Sorry this wasn't very inspiring, but I just want you to know that people are still reading it. Thanks for writing!
jerkharkness chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Wow. This story is amazing. I wish it hasn't been so long since the last update; I would really enjoy reading more of it.
By the way, it's really impressive, especially for the fact that it wasn't beta'd. I wish I could find out what happens next, though c;
beccaspad chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
I think Samantha did something about the plane... OMG PLEASE UPDATE?
beccaspad chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
I'm so sorry,,,,,

well on a good note I'm really loving the story! Are you going to complete it?
alphabetsoup2112 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Just found this and really enjoyed what you've got so far. Hope you'll consider continuing it? And I hope you're doing all right!
sniperbob18 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Just found this story now, please please please update! I am hooked! Excellent story so far. It would be funny if there was some sort of skull in the cooler (even if it was plastic), but i'm guessing food or something that will help John survive. Now you have to update so we can find out :)
NotxAfraid chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Please update. I'm a huge fan of your Death Note stories so it was a delight to see you pick up Sherlock.
it broke my heart to see The Art of Drowning end without a finish. Don't be a DaVinci. :P

also, I sincerely hope you're doing well and I'm so sorry about what happened. Stay strong, love.
Khashana chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Some kind of food? A radio? An existentialist painting? Her clothes/toothbrush/etc. i.e. it was her carryon? A newspaper article about Sherlock? A dead weasel?
Please, please write more!
elevenhurricanes chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
I'm absolutely loving the story by the way, but just had to drop this in your review box: I'm assuming you live in the south, or even Tennessee, because John's knowledge of Tennessee is what I hear from just about every person when I travel throughout the 'states and abroad. I traveled to Scotland in June and when people learned I was from Tennessee, I was given an ungodly amount of Jack Daniels at a pub. And yes, Elvis is always a popular topic amongst non-Tennesseans! Oddly enough, Johnny Cash is as well.

-KH
Caskett-fan18 chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Love this story! Can't wait for more! :D
polikings chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
More chapters because I bloody love this. In gonna put forth some ideas of what's in the cooler...:

Paint, canvas, drugs, unexploded bomb, Sherlock's coat/scarf, food, guns...

Something not you'd expect to find in a cooer anyway...
LinkinPark X
Nat chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
hey you! update? Pretty, Pretty please?
Just another time-lord chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Is there anyway at all Samantha could be alive? I liked her...
I'm assuming drugs. Haha, looking forward to the next chapter.
Nat chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Ooh, what's in the cooler? ... hmmm... hopefully some sunscreen? or a picnic lunch with a few knives and stuff for John to use?
Love the story, hope their is more soon! :)