Reviews for Disguises and Dreams
I'm glad there will be an update, but no pressure. I know juggling work, social time, and you time can be rough but you'll eventually find a way to juggle it all. Best of luck Bucky, looking forward to future installments.
AraGio chapter 9 . 4/9
Please update soon. Thank you!
AraGio chapter 10 . 2/27
Please update soon. Thank you!
nicolegator123 chapter 10 . 2/7
I love this story so much and it is absolutely amazing please update it.
yohas chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
pls continue
Kcapp chapter 10 . 6/27/2016
I am so happy that I found this story! I agree that it is just a light hearted version of TGCWW! I am excited that you are continuing the story, can't wait to read more!
Kigo Stories chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
Well congratulations on the review and I still cannot wait for more. Please update when you update.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 6/21/2016
Cool story
fangirlingaf chapter 9 . 5/6/2016
You can't just leave it there! I need more :'( seriously this is one of my all time favourite bellamione fics, as good as tgcww. PLEASE WRITE MORE
Catalina V Black chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
It is not possible for Bellatrix and Lily to be in the same class, much less same year unless you changed the time line, Bellatrix 1951 Lily 1960.
LeonaRuby chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
Loving this story! :-)
Anna Krikke chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This story is AMAZING, this is the first time ever for me to read fanfiction, the first story I read, immedeately made my own account to follow this story!
PLEASE update, I need to know what happens!
Ps. Big Drarry fan, made me really happy to read that cheeky little Drarry bit :D
PPs. FINISH THIS STORY!
PPPs. PLEASE!?
sanekittens chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
fail Bella. didn't remember her? I really wanna see more
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
Come back please
LtheWolf chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
Nooo Bella she has to be alright. And I freakin knew that woman would get her as soon as she went in there on her own, but she looks different unless she been stalking her