Reviews for Disguises and Dreams
yohas chapter 10 . 7/24
pls continue
Kcapp chapter 10 . 6/27
I am so happy that I found this story! I agree that it is just a light hearted version of TGCWW! I am excited that you are continuing the story, can't wait to read more!
Kigo Stories chapter 10 . 6/26
Well congratulations on the review and I still cannot wait for more. Please update when you update.
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 6/21
Cool story
fangirlingaf chapter 9 . 5/6
You can't just leave it there! I need more :'( seriously this is one of my all time favourite bellamione fics, as good as tgcww. PLEASE WRITE MORE
Catalina V Black chapter 1 . 4/1
It is not possible for Bellatrix and Lily to be in the same class, much less same year unless you changed the time line, Bellatrix 1951 Lily 1960.
LeonaRuby chapter 9 . 1/25
Loving this story! :-)
Anna Krikke chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This story is AMAZING, this is the first time ever for me to read fanfiction, the first story I read, immedeately made my own account to follow this story!
PLEASE update, I need to know what happens!
Ps. Big Drarry fan, made me really happy to read that cheeky little Drarry bit :D
sanekittens chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
fail Bella. didn't remember her? I really wanna see more
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
Come back please
LtheWolf chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
Nooo Bella she has to be alright. And I freakin knew that woman would get her as soon as she went in there on her own, but she looks different unless she been stalking her
Arsenal chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Nice fanfic :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
II reallyhope this gets continued, it's so romantic and cute. But I wish Bellatrix was still a badass, she's become a little soft. Ah well, still great story!
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
This is turning out to be a really romantic story. And I'm a sucker for sweet, romantic, fluffy stories. Keep up the great work!
Comic Critic chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
ALL YOU DANG AUTHORS LEAVING BOOKS UNFINISHED! Unless, your still going? Then by all means, CONTINUE!