Reviews for Howling Moon
Rukiafan chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
The thing I find funny is that Aizen is actually treating her a lot better than Byakuya did.
Cisusi chapter 31 . 11/15/2012
Such a sweet ending to a good story! Good work on the story, I could tell you really put your heart and soul into it. Despite the many errors and spelling mistakes this story line was amazing and kept me reading. Just FYI, if you ever want anyone to go over the story and correct the mistakes I would be willing to do so!

Anywhoo the next book sounds super interesting I can't wait! Great job :)
Cisusi chapter 30 . 11/15/2012
Yay! everyone is alive in the end and we even get to meet Senna's son. He sounds adorable!
Cisusi chapter 29 . 11/15/2012
Nooooo! Miyako is dead! I did not see that coming, so suspenseful in the end. And poor Rukia never got the chance to talk with her! Oh so sad :'(
Cisusi chapter 28 . 11/15/2012
The two are reunited now! YAY! I am so glad that Aizen's plan didn't succeed! Rukia is too strong for that :) Also the ending is so cute, such IchiRuki fluff *insert heart here*
Cisusi chapter 27 . 11/15/2012
Yay! Rukia is finally going to be normal again! I can't wait to read what happens next. On to the next chapter with me!
27kirune12 chapter 31 . 11/14/2012
8D Rukias pregnant ! YAY 8*D !

Ren and Zen 8O ( jaw dropping on the groung with soo much force thet even floor is destroyed ) Rukiaaa, RUN !

Does this mean that this story is simultaneously the beggining of the sequel !? 8O 8DD ! YAAAAAAAAY !
Natsunoha chapter 27 . 11/13/2012
The grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors is no big deal in fanfiction but the idea of a fiction is the most inprotant you idea of this fic. is really good for sure but Toshikarin and Ichiruki's kids was abit ridiculous ( because its too good for them)
Natsunoha chapter 28 . 11/13/2012
WoW you is a hardworking person for sure i just went to camp for a week then you just updated 3 chapters you amazed me
27kirune12 chapter 30 . 11/13/2012
Cisusi chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
Oh no! Rukia is gone full demon! I hope that it goes away and that she can beat it!
27kirune12 chapter 29 . 11/10/2012
27kirune12 chapter 28 . 11/10/2012
Haydelle chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
The grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors in this kill it for me before I can even finish the first paragraph.
Natsunoha chapter 26 . 11/7/2012
How dare Ichigo wound her if i am him i will slash my blade through Rukia's body instead
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »